Pyramaze art

Jun 25, 2007
I was wondering who does Pyramaze artwork on the webpage and albums.
It looks great anyway, also the new immortal album cover looks great. :kickass:
And did Pyramaze find the artist themselves or is it arranged through a record-label?

If he/she is payable for an amateur bands budget (which is not much :p), maybe it's interesting for my band (or others here on the forum).

I was wondering who does Pyramaze artwork on the webpage and albums.
It looks great anyway, also the new immortal album cover looks great. :kickass:
And did Pyramaze find the artist themselves or is it arranged through a record-label?

If he/she is payable for an amateur bands budget (which is not much :p), maybe it's interesting for my band (or others here on the forum).

Melancholy Beast : Rob Alexander (USA) www.robalexander.com
Legend of the Bone Carver : Mattias Noren (Sweden) www.progart.com
Immortal : Felipe Machado Franco (South America) http://finalfrontier.thunderblast.net

Rob and Mattias were approached by me to do the covers and stuff.
Felipe approached me before i started looking for artists, to create the stuff for Immortal. He showed me his artwork and i liked it immediately. Felipe is doing the ENTIRE booklet for Immortal. We have more artwork in the new booklet than we had in any of the other productions. You'll like it!!

Michael

:devil:

Ok..thanks for the info.
I think it's often underestimated how important a person in a band is who organises stuff. We only need to listen to the vocals and look at the new album to see that Michael did great on that. I think that too deserves a compliment, without organisation and commitment a band is nothing.
So, nice job on all of that. :)

I remember coming here when Melancholy Beast first released because of the cover art. The artist, Rob Alexander, had used the very same picture before it was used for MB. There is a cardgame I used to play called Shadowfist and the same picture was used on a creature/monster card. The monster was called "Plasma Trooper". I remember the first time I saw MB and was like "Hey! It's Plasma Trooper!".

Plasma Trooper :lol:

Immortal : Felipe Machado Franco
Sweet, I remember that name for his Iced Earth work last year...excellent stuff indeed :)

cover_overture.jpg
c_fa_200.jpg