Q&A - the big thread

A: no im drinking beer! and you dont have to use a credit card just send $20 to spinefarm records!

Q: WHY DOES BODOM RULE SO MUCH?

A: neither I hate cola

Q: how much do tatoos cost in Rio?? Im thinking of getting one while im there :) cobhc in cob font on my arm probably

A: gee man, I wouldn't know... but are you sure you're gonna tattoo a band's name on the arm? well don't mind me, I don't really like tattoos that much :)

Q: when are you coming? you could check when COB is coming to Brazil, come just then and go with us to the concert so we could kick some serious ASS there!!!!!

A: Well that will be hard to do because i have to save after this coming semester... so i dont think ill be able to make bodom next year :( I can try but no promises.... i dont even know when they will play there.

Q: Does Rio rock?

oh and dude check yer PMs

A: yes, it's a very nice place to visit, specially if you have someone to guide you. I mean, Tut hates beaches but you must visit (write this down) Angra dos Reis, there's a beautiful island there (I forgot the name) that you must visit. for HEAVY METAL it isn't that good, but you'll have some good fun anyway!! :)

Q: when are you planning to come?

A:
uglycat-2312.jpg
ROOOOOWWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!! I HAVE A SUDDEN CRAVING TO EAT YOUR SOUL YOU BRAIN DEAD ASSHOLE I'LL FUCK YOU IN THE FACE UNTIL YOU LOVE ME AND THEN I'LL KILL YOU AND RAPE YOU SOME MORE!!!!! ROOOOOOOWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!

Q: OMG UglyCat broke loose!!! what will we do now???