Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by IRoN

A: Being stuck behind a slow driver on a one-lane road :mad:

Q: How much milk does Athena consume a day?

A: 2 cups on a rainy day, 4 if it's sunny.
Q: Why would you ask anyway??? :D

Originally posted by 403

A: 2 cups on a rainy day, 4 if it's sunny.
Q: Why would you ask anyway??? :D

A: I'm her uncle -and official milk sponsor-, that's why ;)
Q: Will the US ever catch Bin Ladin?
(or does the US want to catch Bin Ladin?)

A: I'm her uncle -and official milk sponsor-, that's why ;)
Q: Will the US ever catch Bin Ladin?
(or does the US want to catch Bin Ladin?)

A: He'll pay one way or the other. Not your answer but hey.
Q: So are you milking her? :D

Originally posted by 403

A: He'll pay one way or the other. Not your answer but hey.
Q: So are you milking her? :D

A: No I haven't been able to gain enough pressure to spray my milk all the way to Brazil yet :s

Q: Will the US accept credit cards, or should Mr Ladin look for other instruments? :D

A: No I haven't been able to gain enough pressure to spray my milk all the way to Brazil yet :s

Q: Will the US accept credit cards, or should Mr Ladin look for other instruments? :D

A: He'll probably fly some jets over to America to redeem himself from all the wrong he'd done :D

Q: Some people say Americans had it coming to them one way or the other. What do you think?

Originally posted by 403

A: He'll probably fly some jets over to America to redeem himself from all the wrong he'd done :D

Q: Some people say Americans had it coming to them one way or the other. What do you think?

A: I think that the American people were so confident in their military supremacey that it gave people like Osama bin Laden the motive to want to kill them all, so in away maybe they did. however, bin laden hates everyone in the west and wants to kill us all, so i don't think this massacre was because of their attitudes or anything like that, so no.

Q: did you know that the Church only has Christmas on the 25th of December because it used to be the date of a pagan festival? the church supressed the pagan religion because they wanted power.

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

A: I think that the American people were so confident in their military supremacey that it gave people like Osama bin Laden the motive to want to kill them all, so in away maybe they did. however, bin laden hates everyone in the west and wants to kill us all, so i don't think this massacre was because of their attitudes or anything like that, so no.

Q: did you know that the Church only has Christmas on the 25th of December because it used to be the date of a pagan festival? the church supressed the pagan religion because they wanted power.

A: I didn't know that...Thanx for info...;)

Q: Why do cows look to the train ?

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

Jesus was born on the Jewish Easter. At that time the religion of Mithra was still popular and he was "accidentaly" according to the myth born on 25th of December too. Also the Greek god Apollo was said to be born on this same date.

Originally posted by Eddy
A: No.
Q: Why is everyone asking stupid questions? :err:
A: Well you can think about that :p
Q: Can I go and shoot my neighbours with a shotgun because they're playing annoying techno-trance-rave -music? :mad:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Well you can think about that :p
Q: Can I go and shoot my neighbours with a shotgun because they're playing annoying techno-trance-rave -music? :mad:

A: No, that'd leave too big mess.

Q: Why don't use a rifle instead?

Originally posted by Eddy
A: No, that'd leave too big mess.
Q: Why don't use a rifle instead?
A: Yeeeeeesssss.... :devil: I'm just a friend of shotguns :D
Q: Who wants to buy liver and stuff when I'm done? :p New lungs for the smokers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.