Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by IRoN

A: Judging by what I've seen of Main Man so far, and by how silly those two names sound, I'd say they are female wrestlers :)

Q: How much extra raw power do you need to have safe sex with a wrestler? ;)

A: Extra power???No need for me..Just show the way...:D

Q: Who can really injure his/her teammate while playing soccer?? :heh: ;)

Originally posted by Eclipse
a; I dunno, I can only gaze at the pink scars on my butt, which I attained by a nasty tackle on a Turkish footballfield, while being on the brink of scoring.
q: is it true pink butts are sexy?
A: Pink? Noooo...it was green :p
Q: Is happines it when you get what you want, or is happiness it when you get what you need?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Pink? Noooo...it was green :p
Q: Is happines it when you get what you want, or is happiness it when you get what you need?

A: Both.
Q: If I had known then what I know now, what would I know then?

A: I don't think so...there was a bigger (if i remember correctly) in the Nevermore forum called "chatting thread".
Q: When will THIS thread come to an end?

Originally posted by MightyA

A: The day people will stop posting to this thread.:p
Q: Was that a satisfying answer?

A: not really, because I'm still posting

Q: why do you keep coming back to this thread, other then trying to break some record?

Originally posted by MightyA

A: The day people will stop posting to this thread.:p
Q: Was that a satisfying answer?

A: Pretty much. I do hope we beat the "Chatting thread" in the Nevermore forum, we've already beaten the biggest one here, I think it was called "Testing testing".

Q: Any Gathering fans here? What do you think of If Then Else? I like it a lot, was a bit sceptic about it at first but now it grew on me.

Originally posted by metalmancpa

A: not really, because I'm still posting

Q: why do you keep coming back to this thread, other then trying to break some record?

A: I didn't just go through 28 pages a couple of days ago,
to NOT partticipate in it! >:eek:P

Q: How's the metal? >:eek:)

Originally posted by Melancholia
A: The metal is still flowing :) Chuck is dead though :((( something is missing.... :eek:
Q:which is the shittiest black metal band in you opinion?

A: Ummm... all of them? :cry:

Q: Judging by the Turkish presence on this bb, you would say that Turks are .......... people?

A: The metal is still flowing :) Chuck is dead though :((( something is missing.... :eek:
Q:which is the shittiest black metal band in you opinion?
A: hmm... hard question.... maybe..... Dimmu Borgir or Marduk (i hate them for some reason)
Q: do all grind bands suck?

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

A: either that or they're all the same person with a lot of spare time on his hands! :p

Q: what do you want to know?

A: I want to know this:

Q: Judging by the Turkish presence on this bb, what word would you use to describe Turks? (Got it? ;) )

- though your reply was interesting; there were these weird times I was accused of being some 12 other people :eek: -

A: cool people....nah,you'll never hear the typical "the greeks hate the turks" shit from me...
Q: and how would you describe greeks,judging by the greek presence on UM?

A: cool people....nah,you'll never hear the typical "the greeks hate the turks" shit from me...
Q: and how would you describe greeks,judging by the greek presence on UM?

A: disgusting people... Turks hate Greeks! :mad: ;)
Heh, really, I've never met a single Greek below cool, and I have no idea why people have been falling for this political / historical enmity crap. Based only on what I've seen on this bb, I can say that Greeks:
- are friendly and warm (which matches my real-life experience)
- love to sleep, love to travel
- are sometimes difficult to understand (linguistic conflict)
- have more interest in politics than in soccer :cry:
- have extra interest in Turks :)

Q: Wanna share my milk?
prost.gif

a: last time i shared milk with you, I almost had to throw up, but still drank it all out of politeness. :eek:

q: i'm looking for a way to hack into the computer of Dr. D'haesseleer, my professor of Thermodynamics, cause I really could use some clues about what he's gonna ask on his exam next week! Anyone to offer some help?

PS if anyone could come up with a some notes on electricity engineering, they're welcome too ;)

:mad: :cry:

Originally posted by tombombadil
a: first check his IP then download NetBus

q: how many official and bootleg LPs by Frank Zappa do i own ?

A: Luckily, zippo :D

Q: How many of you think Britney Spears is a real woman? :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.