Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Nope, i live on an island so there´s no way of getting outta here but by airplane. well, one COULD go by sea but that would take a helluva lotta time ;)

Q: Have you ever baked?

Originally posted by Gleemonex
A: Nope, i live on an island so there´s no way of getting outta here but by airplane. well, one COULD go by sea but that would take a helluva lotta time ;)
Q: Have you ever baked?
A: Yes, once few years ago, when I had home economics. I baked buns and they became hard as a rock and you couldn't eat them :D I'll be a good mother some day.. :p
Q: Do you have a mobile phone?

Originally posted by enitharmon
A: Hmmmm... How about meeting somewhere and going out for beers!!! (I live in Germany at the moment, noticed? :D )

Q: OK, where is the meeting point?

A: Yes I know you are in germany...hmmm...So Istanbul could be a fair meeting point...:rolleyes:

Q: Don't you agree??:D

Originally posted by BARBARIAN

A: Yes I know you are in germany...hmmm...So Istanbul could be a fair meeting point...:rolleyes:

Q: Don't you agree??:D

A: Meet in Croatia, half way between Germany and
Turkey!!! :D :D

Q: What do you say we head to the 2000 posts?

Originally posted by Eclipse
a: the sky is the limit

q: is there a love affair growing between barby and enitharmon?:D

A: probably!

Q: What would you do if you found out you had two or three months left in your life?

Originally posted by 403

A: probably!

Q: What would you do if you found out you had two or three months left in your life?

A: I would meet with you..Do everything to be your best friend..
Than take you to hills and mountains...Find a snake...Make the snake to bite me from my penis..And ask to you to suck the poison from the wound...:D :D
MAHUHAOUHUOAHUAOHUOAHUAOHAUOHUAO
AHAHAHAHAHOOHUAHUAHUOAHUOAHUOAHUOA
HUOAHOUAHUOHOUAHUOAHUOAHUAOHUOAHUAO
AHOUAOHUAHOHAUOOHUAHUOAHUOAHUOAHUAHUOA
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Q: I am toooooooooooo mucccch happy today..Why???:D

Status
Not open for further replies.