Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by enitharmon
A: The one who is true

Q: And if you had to chose between your parents and your boyfriend?

Q + A: How do you come up with these questions??

Originally posted by humus666

A: Give her flowers and take her to a cinema (I'm not really romantic i know...)

Q: If you had to choose between your friends and the one you love, who would you pick?
Thanx for the flowers:D :lol:

A:Well, soooooooo har to say... I really love my girlfriend, but, in the same time I really love my friends...

Q: Are you addicted to/in something?;)

Originally posted by Livmoder Boy

Thanx for the flowers:D :lol:

A:Well, soooooooo har to say... I really love my girlfriend, but, in the same time I really love my friends...

Q: Are you addicted to/in something?;)

A: No.

Q: How many times have you sworn that you'll stop drinking after you had a bad throw-up? :D

Originally posted by 403

A: No.

Q: How many times have you sworn that you'll stop drinking after you had a bad throw-up? :D

I've never sworn that, but once I've throwed up I eliminated drinking.

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom

A: I have never drunk.

Q:How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A: Tons!

Q: Do you live in a big city?

A: If you can call Cologne a big city!:rolleyes:
Q: Do you have difficulties in waking up?
A: Yes, it takes me about an hour or so to wake up :s Especially today...
Q: How are you? (too tired to think anything...)

Originally posted by BARBARIAN
A: Fine thanx...:D
Q:And you? :s
A: I'm feeling shit :cry: I was so drunk last night, I don't remember anything, except I broke my goddamn nose and now it's all swollen (my forehead is a bit swollen too), and I'm full of bruises and scrathes :mad: What the hell did I do and how did I managed to get home??? I drink never again..! :mad: :cry:
Q: (see above :p, I want answers..)

poor ~Zeanra~ :cry:
i hope you'll get well soon...
i guess some of your friends took care of you...

brrrr ....i manage to get bruises when sober,imagine what will happen if i ever get drunk :eek:

Actually they left before me and left me there...We had this special day in school which lasted the whole day and in the evening everybody went to party. But I can't blame them though I could have saved my nose and everything if I had left earlier. Maybe they tried to take me home, I really don't remember a thing :confused: Luckily there was some friendly person who took me home. What a day :bah:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Actually they left before me and left me there...We had this special day in school which lasted the whole day and in the evening everybody went to party. But I can't blame them though I could have saved my nose and everything if I had left earlier. Maybe they tried to take me home, I really don't remember a thing :confused: Luckily there was some friendly person who took me home. What a day :bah:

i walked straight against the door this noon. I got a very nice black eye. :mad: goddammit such an important week, and now this. :(

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
can't you demand answers from your friends? or they don't remember anything either?
i could share some embarrassing stories to make you feel better... but hmm, i better not :) :p

Q: What's your favourite sin?
A: dunno
Q: what qualifies as a sin?

Originally posted by astarte

can't you demand answers from your friends? or they don't remember anything either?
i could share some embarrassing stories to make you feel better... but hmm, i better not :) :p

A: dunno
Q: what qualifies as a sin?
A: Doing thinks that you wouldn't do if you were sobber!

Q: What's the meaning of being drunk anyway?

A: Doing thinks that you wouldn't do if you were sobber!

Q: What's the meaning of being drunk anyway?

A: Intoxicated with alcoholic liquor to the point of impairment of physical and mental faculties. There ya go sport :D

Q: Why not do a good deed today and tell someone not to drink to oblivion?

Status
Not open for further replies.