Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LoboUivante

A: Because its not your choice ;)

Q: Do you drink THAT much?

A.sometimes i overdid it with alcohol esp with wine... But there is no need to.

Q and your fave drink is?

Originally posted by astarte
can't you demand answers from your friends? or they don't remember anything either?
i could share some embarrassing stories to make you feel better... but hmm, i better not :) :p
They left earlier than I and this all happened after they had left. But I think I could ask something...I have to go to the town tomorrow, and find some people who were there and ask them :p

My nose is all purple :( And I have HUGE bruise, size of a fist, on my left knee which is purple-blue-red-yellow and it has spots. Am I being colorful today...:bah:

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal

good question.

Whoever reads this first: Do you enjoy taking a shit.:p

A: :lol: nothing better than sitting down for ten minutes or so and having a luau :D

Q: What's your favorite time of the day?

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal

A: Waffle House (i'm not white trash, i swear:D )

Did you like the movie Good Will Hunting?

A: NO!!!!!

Q: do you like corn (the non-musical variety, that is. Wait, that doesn't narrow it down...... Umm, the vegetable variety..... no, that won't do either....ummmm........)

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom

A: NO!!!!!

Q: do you like corn (the non-musical variety, that is. Wait, that doesn't narrow it down...... Umm, the vegetable variety..... no, that won't do either....ummmm........)

A: Corn, popcorn, you name it :D

Q: have you ever met a Martian? :D

Originally posted by Gleemonex
A: Not that i know of..
Q: Do you like blue berries?
A: Was this a joke? :err: :p Ok, seriously...Yes, I like them though they mess your mouth totally.
Q: Have you ever tasted that yellow stuff which comes out of your nose? (don't know the word.. :p)

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Was this a joke? :err: :p Ok, seriously...Yes, I like them though they mess your mouth totally.
Q: Have you ever tasted that yellow stuff which comes out of your nose? (don't know the word.. :p)

A: No!

Q: Are you mad? (I am really out of ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.