Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Yeah mainly CounterStrike and Quake ]|[
I played some GTA3 too, but I found it sucked, the first was way funnier :D maybe the idea has just worn out, the second wasnt that good either, although it definitely was an improvement compared to the first, kinda contradictional :confused:

Q: Do we spend too much time in front of our machines...?

A: Aproximately all of my free time (which isnt that much anyway, I just dont get myself to do anything else... I dont have a life it would seem. Luckily all this life-thing is overrated anyway :))

Q: Is this life-thing overrated?

A: neither

*Agent Smith Voice* Your mission will be to destroy the ring so that never again it may endager this world... Mr Anderson! */Agent Smith Voice*

thanks man, the book was brilliant but the film was about the worst thing one might have made of it. shitheads.

Q: Should I listen to the voice in my head when it tells me to quit this shit and be a nice, diligent young man again? Or am I truly possessed now? I'M SCARED!

A: add the times you wanked off today the amount of women you'd like to have sex with RIGHT NOW and there you go

Q: correct?

A: About right, I think.
@naf: That's exactly my opinion. Almost everything I missed in the first version has been put in the extended version.

Q: How many do you think you're going to drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.