Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-hell no, it's stink and dirty ass hell, and they make you paid to go to the bathroom in europe

Q: what's your fav depeche mode song?

Originally posted by terrymx
-hell no, it's stink and dirty ass hell, and they make you paid to go to the bathroom in europe

Q: what's your fav depeche mode song?

A: Never listened to that gay-band

Q: carnivore or vergetarian?

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal
A: shit that is tough, but I would have to say N'sync (not that i like them of course)
Q: Do you think you would actually jump in front of a bullet for a loved one??
A: Tough question...it's always easy to say, but when the situation comes...I don't know...probably I would..
Q: The band you hate the most?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Tough question...it's always easy to say, but when the situation comes...I don't know...probably I would..
Q: The band you hate the most?

A: Limp bizkit, all boysbands, Metallica after I heard they do a duet with some N'sync fag!

Q: What's the best concert you ever visited?

Originally posted by Blackspirit

A: Ney, ADSL modem here! >:eek:P

Q: What's your fav' rock-band? :eek:)

A: well it depends, even anathema could be rock. But if it was to be a band not associated with "metal" I would say Kyuss or Hum....uhh well those aren't reallyl straight forward rock either:confused: ...hell I don't know!

Q: Have you ever lied about yourself on something personal on these forums.....or at least kind of stretched the truth? (just curious, I haven't...I swear:p )

Originally posted by astarte

A: hmm... right now... Useless i think
Q: What's the weirdest band you've ever heard?

A: Disharmonic Orchestra's a bit... Strange. I guess that'll be it if we confine ourselves to metal only.
B: Isn't Powerslave Maiden's best song?

Originally posted by phyre

A: Disharmonic Orchestra's a bit... Strange. I guess that'll be it if we confine ourselves to metal only.
B: Isn't Powerslave Maiden's best song?

A: I kind of don't qualify for this question but what the heck: Don't like most of the Maidens but Wasted Years is my fave.

Q: How do you like this new color?

Originally posted by Brutalizer

A: It's a cool color, but it's too light in my opinion!

Q: Do you have any phobia?

A: to be honest i'm not sure if its a phobia, but i really really loathe cockroaches. They make my skin crawl even typing their name (i should mention my feet are curling up right now 'cos i haven't got any shoes on)

Q: Why does love always seem to go right for all the arseholes in the world but not for any of the nice people?

Status
Not open for further replies.