Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Slash Freeman

Q: Why does love always seem to go right for all the arseholes in the world but not for any of the nice people?

A. Love? nah! there is no love just lust that goes alright for all those assholes deary!

Q. who is thirsty right now? :p

(I am! lol!)

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Sometimes, for example last night I did :) It helped me to get sleep.
Q: What's the weather like?

A: nice and sunny!

Q: What have you got on your desktop background?

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal
A: there is nothing wrong with listening to Michael Jackson....I love off the wall....

Q: Who the hell here is cool enough to admit to digging the Misfits....:p

A: Not me :D

Q: Do you think that you can never really grow out of a true love?

Originally posted by 403

A: Not me :D

Q: Do you think that you can never really grow out of a true love?

A: Good one, I am not sure if you ever even know if you had true love. But that is only speaking from my experience.

Q: Have you ever done anything VERY extreme? And if so, did you tell anyone?....and i don't mean an extreme sport or tattoo...etc...:devil:

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal

A: Good one, I am not sure if you ever even know if you had true love. But that is only speaking from my experience.

Q: Have you ever done anything VERY extreme? And if so, did you tell anyone?....and i don't mean an extreme sport or tattoo...etc...:devil:

A: I've done some very exciting, if not extreme, sex-stuff, and yes I've told a few friends about it...

Q: Are you willing to see Crossroads (staring the talented beauty Britney Spears), if I buy your ticket??

A: no using music to bother other's people is bad, use a headphone. but don't take my word serious

Q: are you happy that spring finally come?

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

A: Not really, but they're adictive....

Q: So who doesn't believe in love?

A: Not me, I am an ardent believer :D

Q: Did you know that AC/DC got their name from a vacuum cleaner? apparently one of them saw the ac/dc mark on it and thought it would be cool to name a band after it :D Weird eh?

Originally posted by 403

A: Not me, I am an ardent believer :D

Q: Did you know that AC/DC got their name from a vacuum cleaner? apparently one of them saw the ac/dc mark on it and thought it would be cool to name a band after it :D Weird eh?

A: I didn't knew, but cool to know! ;)

Q: Do you spend all your money on music (cd's and so on)??

Status
Not open for further replies.