Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LoboUivante

A: Ignorance, Stupidity , Missunderstanding
Q: If you were to create the Earth what would you change in man and woman?

A: I would make us immune to jealousy... It would diminish much of the hatred and sorrow in the world....
Q: Are u the jealous type?

Originally posted by DamienTC

A: I would make us immune to jealousy... It would diminish much of the hatred and sorrow in the world....
Q: Are u the jealous type?

A: Why envy what is out of reach? Better to move forward and get things by myself i think.
Q: Is there life in the other side of the screen? Or are you just a screwy chip pulling my leg.

Originally posted by LoboUivante

A: Why envy what is out of reach? Better to move forward and get things by myself i think.
Q: Is there life in the other side of the screen? Or are you just a screwy chip pulling my leg.

A: I actually confronted myself with the same question moments ago. Guess that makes me a living human being
Q: Do u know for certain that there are other living creatures than yourself?

A: I actually confronted myself with the same question moments ago. Guess that makes me a living human being
Q: Do u know for certain that there are other living creatures than yourself?

A: in terms of our definition of living, yes.

Q: Have you ever done a hullucinagenic drug? And don't tell me about some good pot you smoked...i mean for real.

Originally posted by Brutalizer

A: Christian? :confused: I mean the band Testament! The thrash band ya know??

Q: Do you have much mp3's?

A: A couple of gigs of this and that (most of it dl-ed :D ). Don't know if that's much.

Q: Would you like some tea?

A: I'm fine thx... Looking forward to a great weekend...
Q: Are u going to get drunk tonite?
A: Nope, I haven't been able to drink...since....:s
Q: Has ever some of your wishes come true?

A: I think so... ehh.. I have become good-looking and metal... hehe ;)
Q: Does Zeanra ever sleep?
A: :lol: Oh noes, I spend too much time here :lol: Yes, I do sleep ;) Not enough tho...
Q: Have you ever sleepwalked (?) ?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: :lol: Oh noes, I spend too much time here :lol: Yes, I do sleep ;) Not enough tho...
Q: Have you ever sleepwalked (?) ?

A: I once tried to jump out from the fourth floor because I thought my apartment was on fire and I was sleeping on knives..
Q: Is that sick?

A: I once tried to jump out from the fourth floor because I thought my apartment was on fire and I was sleeping on knives..
Q: Is that sick?
A: No, odd...and dangerous :err:
Q: Do you have deja vu's?

Status
Not open for further replies.