Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Blackspirit

A: I have no idea.... -20 is pretty normal during
winter in the north of Norway, but I've
probably experienced an even lower one....

Q: What's the WARMEST temperature you've
ever experienced? >:eek:)

A: Hmm...42C, in Eilat, Israel. South of Israel. Pheeeew! Hot i tell you!

Q: Do you like horror movies? :heh:

Originally posted by Brutalizer

A: Hmm...42C, in Eilat, Israel. South of Israel. Pheeeew! Hot i tell you!

Q: Do you like horror movies? :heh:

A: No, they scare me, but yes, I like to be scared! >:eek:)
So sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't >:eek:P

Q: What's the most beautiful thing that you have ever seen?

Originally posted by 403
A: None, just gigs of mp3s of this and that :D
Q: How were the pyramids built?
A: That's a guestion which I've also been wondering, and haven't found the answer yet...
Q: Can you laugh at yourself?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: That's a guestion which I've also been wondering, and haven't found the answer yet...
Q: Can you laugh at yourself?

A: Sometimes :D

Q: Will this thread ever end? (hope not!)

A: :lol: Quite messy actually! :p
Q: LP or CD?
A: CD. I don't know how to use our LP-player :(
Q: Have you ever laughed so much that tears have been falling from your eyes and your stomach has hurt?

@Brutalizer: I like your avatar more and more every time I see it...I just like it :p

A: CD. I don't know how to use our LP-player :(
Q: Have you ever laughed so much that tears have been falling from your eyes and your stomach has hurt?

@Brutalizer: I like your avatar more and more every time I see it...I just like it :p

A: Oh yeah! hehe Many times! I laugh at almost everything, so it has happened much before! :p

Q: Which is your favourite Metal magazine?

@~Zeanra~: Thank you! :) I like it much myself also actually! hehe

A: Oh yeah! hehe Many times! I laugh at almost everything, so it has happened much before! :p
Q: Which is your favourite Metal magazine?

@~Zeanra~: Thank you! :) I like it much myself also actually! hehe
A: Hmm...I hardly read any..The Finnish ones like 'Soundi' and 'Rumba'...sometimes something else too..
Q: Is there a lot of people who YOU have got into some band?

A: Hmm...I hardly read any..The Finnish ones like 'Soundi' and 'Rumba'...sometimes something else too..
Q: Is there a lot of people who YOU have got into some band?

A: Not a lot...but some people, yep!

Q: Do you always have your walkman/discman/minidisc with you wherever you go?

A: Not a lot...but some people, yep!
Q: Do you always have your walkman/discman/minidisc with you wherever you go?
A: Yes! :heh: And I get said about it almost every time...I just can't be without music for a long time.
Q: When you get a new cd, do you listen it straight through without looking the lyrics (or looking them afterwards when you have time), read the lyrics first and then listen to the cd, or read the lyrics while listening to the cd?

A: Yes! :heh: And I get said about it almost every time...I just can't be without music for a long time.
Q: When you get a new cd, do you listen it straight through without looking the lyrics (or looking them afterwards when you have time), read the lyrics first and then listen to the cd, or read the lyrics while listening to the cd?

A: If I have the chance I always read them while listening unless I read them in a car or something, on the way to listen.

Q: Do you litter out of your car?

A: It's different from time to time, but when i have bought a new long-awaited cd i almost always read the lyrics while listening to the music.

Q: Enough with the music questions! :p Have you ever dyed your hair?

A: It's different from time to time, but when i have bought a new long-awaited cd i almost always read the lyrics while listening to the music.
Q: Enough with the music questions! :p Have you ever dyed your hair?
:lol:

A: Yes. First I dyed it into purple, then into black. And it's still black...and probably will be the rest of my life ( :s )...but I haven't got bored yet..
Q: Would you go to a cosmetic surgery to make yourself to look better?

:lol:

A: Yes. First I dyed it into purple, then into black. And it's still black...and probably will be the rest of my life ( :s )...but I haven't got bored yet..
Q: Would you go to a cosmetic surgery to make yourself to look better?

A: Well not cosmetic surgery, but maybe some dental work wouldn't be so bad :D

Q: Have you ever dreamt you were flying? I love those dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.