Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 403
A: Well not cosmetic surgery, but maybe some dental work wouldn't be so bad :D
Q: Have you ever dreamt you were flying? I love those dreams!
A: Yes! And I love those dreams too! :) It's a pity to wake up when you realize that it was only a dream.
Q: Do you see nightmares?

Oh, and congrats 403 :D :Smokedev:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Yes! And I love those dreams too! :) It's a pity to wake up when you realize that it was only a dream.
Q: Do you see nightmares?

Oh, and congrats 403 :D :Smokedev:

A: Yes, I sometimes dream I am running away from something scary :D

Q: What do you do to pass time?

Thanks, Z :D

Originally posted by LoboUivante

A: If i really really really liked a girl i could cheat her with anybody because she would still be the one... not the others... carpe diem

Q::cool: <-- is this cool?

A: Very :D

Q: If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be? Would it stay the same?

Originally posted by Brutalizer

A: Definitely the same!

Q: Do you have any Metal posters in your room?

A: None!

Q: Have you ever tried that natural keyboard, you know with split letters?

Originally posted by 403

A: None!

Q: Have you ever tried that natural keyboard, you know with split letters?

A: Don't really know what that is, or do you mean one of those keyboards that are curved and have one half of the key board on one side of the bend and the other half on the other side?

Q: when you see a youth (someone between the age of 12 and 25), do you from opinions/ideas about them of the way they'd act?

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

A: Don't really know what that is, or do you mean one of those keyboards that are curved and have one half of the key board on one side of the bend and the other half on the other side?

Q: when you see a youth (someone between the age of 12 and 25), do you from opinions/ideas about them of the way they'd act?

A: Sometimes, but the general rule goes: Youth = insanity

Q: What do you think about global warming? Are we up for some scorching this year or what?

->Slash: yeah I was talking about that split keyboard, I wonder how it feels

Originally posted by 403

A: Sometimes, but the general rule goes: Youth = insanity

Q: What do you think about global warming? Are we up for some scorching this year or what?

->Slash: yeah I was talking about that split keyboard, I wonder how it feels

A: Actually, i don't think it's as bad as the newspapers make it out to be. theres been a lot or research done but none of it has come to public attention. the world is warming up, but it's not as warm as it was in the times of the vikings. Hell, England used to grow grapes and make wines around the time of the viking's! try that now and you'd get nothing.

Q: what's your favourite song from Brave New World?

403: cool. I thought you meant that but i wasn't sure. the answer is no i haven't. :)

Originally posted by astarte
A: I don't know, i never got that :heh:
Q: which one is cooler :cool: or :Smokedev: ?

A::Smokedev:

Q: Do you realize all the bands on this forum and all the rest of the viking/black/death/pagan/gay/heathen/trOO/what have you/ metal bands would not exist if it wasn't for BLACK SABBATH!!!! YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE!!! IF YOU SILLY GIRLS MENTION BLACK SABBATH ONE MORE TIME, IT BETTER BE IN AN APOLEGETIC MANNER FOLLOWED BY A STATEMENT ADMITTING YOUR NEWLY DISCOVERED DEVOTION TO THIS GREAT BAND!!!!:D :p ;) :saint:

A: first of all i disagree,........second i never found the magic in sabbath even though i tried .....thrid i respect them ..fourth IMHO there are more interesting (Not to say more technical) bands around *yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn* :devil: :saint:

Q: was that blashemy?

Originally posted by Melancholia
A: first of all i disagree,........second i never found the magic in sabbath even though i tried .....thrid i respect them ..fourth IMHO there are more interesting (Not to say more technical) bands around *yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn* :devil: :saint:

Q: was that blashemy?

A: Yeah, all the Sabbathites are now gunna kill ya :D

Q: For all the vampires: don't you know that blood is bad for your teeth? :tickled:

Originally posted by 403
A: Yeah, all the Sabbathites are now gunna kill ya :D
Q: For all the vampires: don't you know that blood is bad for your teeth? :tickled:
A: :dopey:
Q: Have you ever stepped on dog poop? (yes, morning everyone :Smokedev: )

Status
Not open for further replies.