Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hearse

A: Nothing serious and not often, but last time was when I broked my heel (it hurted). hmm, and in new years eve I hurted my wrist it wasn't broken but it was sore 3 weeks :D

Q: is this thread dead, is this all just one big echo? :lol:

A: Obviously, as you can see, it is definitely NOT dead! :p

Q: Have you ever thrown out your computer monitor out of the window? :lol:

Originally posted by Brutalizer
A: Obviously, as you can see, it is definitely NOT dead! :p
Q: Have you ever thrown out your computer monitor out of the window? :lol:
A: No, though I would be more than pleased to do that :mad:
Q: Have you ever thrown yourself out of the window?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: No, though I would be more than pleased to do that :mad:
Q: Have you ever thrown yourself out of the window?

A: :lol: Nope!

Q: Do you agree with me that it is annoying when you are in school, and when you are thirsty, but cannot buy a soda or something just because you have no coins for the goddamn soda machine? :)lol: I am boooored)

A: :lol: Nope!
Q: Do you agree with me that it is annoying when you are in school, and when you are thirsty, but cannot buy a soda or something just because you have no coins for the goddamn soda machine? :)lol: I am boooored)
A: Yes! It is annoying! :mad: Then you just have to drink some poopy tasting water from the toilet...And you're not bored...you're just having too much free time :p
Q: Does my bum look big in this? (another one who has too much free time :lol: )

A: Yes! It is annoying! :mad: Then you just have to drink some poopy tasting water from the toilet...And you're not bored...you're just having too much free time :p
Q: Does my bum look big in this? (another one who has too much free time :lol: )

heheh...

Q: Look big in what? :lol:

Q: Fanta or Coke?

@~Zeanra~: Did you find a cd? :)

heheh...
Q: Look big in what? :lol:
Q: Fanta or Coke?

@~Zeanra~: Did you find a cd? :)
A: Um...Fanta...
Q: Don't you just hate waiting to go to the bathroom when you really have to go there?

@Brutalizer: Nope, there wasn't anything good, or what I was looking for :s But there was some cardboardboxes on the floor and I think there were cd's in them..I have to go some another day this week..

A: Um...Fanta...
Q: Don't you just hate waiting to go to the bathroom when you really have to go there?

@Brutalizer: Nope, there wasn't anything good, or what I was looking for :s But there was some cardboardboxes on the floor and I think there were cd's in them..I have to go some another day this week..

A: Oh yeah! Especially when you are home and you know the toilet is like 4-5 meters from you, but someone's in there! haha

Q: Let me "steal" a question from the Dark Tranquillity board: Digipak och normal jewel case?

@~Zeanra~: Ah, okey! That sucks! Better luck next time maybe! ;) (Buy Darkwell :p)

A: Oh yeah! Especially when you are home and you know the toilet is like 4-5 meters from you, but someone's in there! haha
Q: Let me "steal" a question from the Dark Tranquillity board: Digipak och normal jewel case?

@~Zeanra~: Ah, okey! That sucks! Better luck next time maybe! ;) (Buy Darkwell :p)
A: Um...I'd say normal jewel case, I always manage to ruin the digipak somehow :(
Q: What's your real name?

@Brutalizer: Yep. But they don't have Darkwell, I think they've never even heard of them :( Bummer. I have to look for something else.

A: Um...I'd say normal jewel case, I always manage to ruin the digipak somehow :(
Q: What's your real name?

@Brutalizer: Yep. But they don't have Darkwell, I think they've never even heard of them :( Bummer. I have to look for something else.

A: David

Q: What's your real name? :)

@~Zeanra~: Yeah, bummer! Well well, shit happens! hehe

( this is starting to look like an interview :lol: )

A: (ha ha... I'm going to jump in before ~Zeanra~) My real name is Kegan Dwyer
Q: Where did i leave that vile of crack? :confused:

Originally posted by Trapped
A: (ha ha... I'm going to jump in before ~Zeanra~) My real name is Kegan Dwyer
Q: Where did i leave that vile of crack? :confused:
Grr...

A: You left it there where you last left it :)
Q: Hot or cold?

@Brutalizer: Hehe...hmm...if you want to know MY real name, you have to ask it again :) But now I'm off...

A: anytime baby :eek:
(well what do yo expect me to say? i'm still a virgin)

Q: at what age did you "do it"?

Originally posted by terrymx
A: anytime baby :eek:
(well what do yo expect me to say? i'm still a virgin)

Q: at what age did you "do it"?

A: Five years ago, at age 15...

Q: Will you become an overprotective parent if you ever have any children?

Originally posted by DamienTC

A: Five years ago, at age 15...

Q: Will you become an overprotective parent if you ever have any children?

A: I don't think I will. I hope I'll inherit my father's ability
to just let go and let me explore life on my own :eek:)

Q: What's being overprotective anyway?

A: it's like not letting the kids "breathe"... it's annoying..... and in some cases make children lame and unable to face life and manage to live on their own when the time has come...

Q: How many kids do you want to have?

Originally posted by Melancholia
A: it's like not letting the kids "breathe"... it's annoying..... and in some cases make children lame and unable to face life and manage to live on their own when the time has come...

Q: How many kids do you want to have?

A: I'd love two, a boy and a girl (maybe twins, but my wife wouldn't want that....you know, if i ever find someone crazy enough to marry me and then mad enough to raise children with me!).

Q: can anyone think of a way of changing the general attitude of people between about 10 and 16 that it's cool to be stupid and exactly like everyone else? or is that general (and i mean VERY general) attitude just a problem in Glasgow/Britain?

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
Q: can anyone think of a way of changing the general attitude of people between about 10 and 16 that it's cool to be stupid and exactly like everyone else? or is that general (and i mean VERY general) attitude just a problem in Glasgow/Britain?

A: Kill everyone, then everyone will be like everyone else anyway :p

Q: Was that in any way helpful??

Status
Not open for further replies.