Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BillowOfZeal
A: :lol: I do not know
Q: Do you know what a wormhole is?
A: I think I know :D It's a "hole" in the space and when you go and dip yourself there, there's no coming back... (?)
Q: How long do you think we (humans) will be living on Earth before we or some other destroys it? (hmm...what a question :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: I think I know :D It's a "hole" in the space and when you go and dip yourself there, there's no coming back... (?)
Q: How long do you think we (humans) will be living on Earth before we or some other destroys it? (hmm...what a question :rolleyes: )

A: hehe Hmm...maybe in 2000-3000 years from now! I dunno! :p

Q: Do you hate it when people plays with their mobile phones (testing ring signals and so on) in the bus/train?

Originally posted by Brutalizer
A: hehe Hmm...maybe in 2000-3000 years from now! I dunno! :p
Q: Do you hate it when people plays with their mobile phones (testing ring signals and so on) in the bus/train?
A: GAAAAAAARRRGGH!!!! Don't even mention it :mad: I hate when you hear everywhere you go "bee beeb beeb bee tilulilutilulilulii" and then there are 5 kids who are playing the same damn tone over and over again :mad:
Q: What ring tone you have on your mobile phone? :D (don't play it..)

A: GAAAAAAARRRGGH!!!! Don't even mention it :mad: I hate when you hear everywhere you go "bee beeb beeb bee tilulilutilulilulii" and then there are 5 kids who are playing the same damn tone over and over again :mad:
Q: What ring tone you have on your mobile phone? :D (don't play it..)

A: Some oriental tune and Twilight Zone :cool:

Q: What mobile phone do you have?

Originally posted by Hearse
A: Are you trying to trick me?..well.. from melon: Roundy and sweet things... :p
Q: What comes first into your mind from word ...perfection...
No, I don't trick people :rolleyes: :D

A: Oh no...it's because of the end of that word......Erection :cry:
Q: Coffee or tea?

A: No, but I'd love to go there some day :)
Q: Would you like to go to Egypt?

A: Yeah!! :) Imagine to go in the pyramids and to listen to NILE at the same time! Mmmmm! :)

Q: Can you finns see the swedish channels SVT1 and 2?
Then check SVT2 tonight at 20.30 your time! They'll show this Entombed thing in the Opera! :)

Originally posted by Brutalizer
A: Yeah!! :) Imagine to go in the pyramids and to listen to NILE at the same time! Mmmmm! :)
Q: Can you finns see the swedish channels SVT1 and 2?
Then check SVT2 tonight at 20.30 your time! They'll show this Entombed thing in the Opera! :)
Excatly what I had in mind! :)

A: Hmm...I think we have SVT1...not sure about the 2...Everybody doesn't have those, for example our neighbours...I always seem to skip that channel :rolleyes:
Q: Are you afraid of the dark?

Status
Not open for further replies.