Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Hmm...baddy...:devil:
Q: Which one came first, the egg or the chicken?

A: The egg offcourse!
Q: Wow I just missed 400 posts! What's the biggest thread btw, I saw a 2000 post thread on the Vintersorg forum

Originally posted by humus666

A: The egg offcourse!
Q: Wow I just missed 400 posts! What's the biggest thread btw, I saw a 2000 post thread on the Vintersorg forum

A: Not sure. The largest i ever saw was well over 1500 on the Iron Maiden bb, but dunno about here. This ones getting there! :)

Q: Did you know (those who live in Britain) that Iron Maiden will be on Top Of The Pops on Friday?!

btw, actually the chicken and the egg came at the same time. It all revolves around quantum theory and how observing an object affects it. In the case of the chicken and the egg, when the egg was laid it was, to the universe outside, just like any egg from the animal it evolved from. However, once the egg hatched and the universe outside could see the animal was not like it's parent, it became the chicken and so the egg became a chicken's egg (these two happened from each other at the same time)

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

A: Not sure. The largest i ever saw was well over 1500 on the Iron Maiden bb, but dunno about here. This ones getting there! :)

Q: Did you know (those who live in Britain) that Iron Maiden will be on Top Of The Pops on Friday?!

A: Nope Im from Canada. :D:D
Q: Who cares about chickens?

Originally posted by BARBARIAN

A: I care about them...Cooking and eating chicken..hmmmm..delicious..:D

Q: Who'll win the world cup?

A: Matt Jansen will become matchwinner.... so England!!

Q: I only have one cigarette left... Should I buy new or quit smoking?

Originally posted by maiden-man100
A: quit ;)
Q: should i keep posting or get back to work?
A: Keep on posting, of course ;)
Q: Don't you just hate when you have bought new pants and then you go to sit somewhere and realize that you have sat on bubblegum? :mad:

A: Keep on posting, of course ;)
Q: Don't you just hate when you have bought new pants and then you go to sit somewhere and realize that you have sat on bubblegum? :mad:

A: yep, they should be hung drawn and quartered.. USE THE BINS PEOPLE!!!

Q: im out of ideas, do u have a question ud like to ask the assembled masses?

Originally posted by maiden-man100
A: YES, especially with sugar on top
Q: which are better, pancakes or crepes?
A: What are crepes? :err: I'll have to say pancakes then..
Q: Would you change yourself for someone? (for example started to wear that kind of clothes what the other one would like you to wear etc.)

A: What are crepes? :err: I'll have to say pancakes then..
Q: Would you change yourself for someone? (for example started to wear that kind of clothes what the other one would like you to wear etc.)

A: Nope! I follow my own taste, thoughts and views.

Q: Do you like the place where you live?

Originally posted by Brutalizer
A: Nope! I follow my own taste, thoughts and views.
Q: Do you like the place where you live?
A: No :( It's too small, and there's nothing going on in here. We only have one bloody little record shop, size of a cardboardbox :mad:
Q: Your favorite flavour of ice cream?

Originally posted by Brutalizer
:p
A: Strawberry, i think.
Q: Have you got a driving license?
A: Not yet. I supposed to go to driving school this summer, but I don't know....me driving a car...I can't even change a damn lightbulb! Besides, I don't think I'll have any free time 'cause I'll have to read for my final exams.
Q: What languages can you speak?

A: Not yet. I supposed to go to driving school this summer, but I don't know....me driving a car...I can't even change a damn lightbulb! Besides, I don't think I'll have any free time 'cause I'll have to read for my final exams.
Q: What languages can you speak?

A: English, swedish, hebrew and some words in different languages! ;)

Q: Do you like The Beatles?

Status
Not open for further replies.