Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushroom flavored chips? :lol: :err:

A: Sometimes, but not this year.

Q: What's the last non-metal band you discovered/heard that you absolutely love?

A: No, well, i don't know them either :p

Q: Has anyone here played this game in real life after drinking a couple of beers? (its very fun)

A: Quart festival 02, Rammstein. It was so friggin' awesome. Went with my current girlfriend (Who wasn't at the time. Nice date, huh? ;) I was up so close I was nearly scorched by the pyrotechnics and people were crazy. The concert received a 6 on all dice tosses, too.
Q: Yours?

krapylet said:
A: Quart festival 02, Rammstein. It was so friggin' awesome. Went with my current girlfriend (Who wasn't at the time. Nice date, huh? ;) I was up so close I was nearly scorched by the pyrotechnics and people were crazy. The concert received a 6 on all dice tosses, too.
Q: Yours?

A: Reading festival 01-rancid- it was rad, they never play in england and there was such a sense of brotherhood in the pit i was in, real old skool punkers, that or my first opeth gig.

Q: whats that funny smell in my pants? its sickly sweet.

A: It improved on the fourth, before things started to really go downhill with the sixth. (And let's not even mention the first and second episodes, shall we?) :lol:

Q: Does the long time that this thread takes to load keep you from posting in it as much anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.