Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by predeterminator

A: Neither, If you feel like either, I suggest you take a bullet……Personally I live life everyday to the fullest. It could be your last day for all you know. When you are as old as me (42) you don’t take them for granted.

Q: Do you think this gal is fine? I think she is pretty cute, and I am a happily married man!

A: She's a'aight :D

Q: Decay, decomposition, decadence, candy?

Originally posted by The Main Man

A: Never heard of 'em. Sorry.

Q: Who will win the Royal Rumble?

A: Mr. Perfect :D :D The Perfect Plex!!!!!
Used to watch it as a kid I loved Mr. Perfect and his finishing move

Q: Anyone remember Ultimate Warrior?

Originally posted by 403

A: Mr. Perfect :D :D The Perfect Plex!!!!!
Used to watch it as a kid I loved Mr. Perfect and his finishing move

Q: Anyone remember Ultimate Warrior?

A: You mean me..ehehhee...Everyone remember my slaughters and blodshed...AHAHAHAHHA!!!

Q: WhY I am perfect?Perfect than ever...???
AHAHAHHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Oh yeah, I think this thread is the biggest one on the forum, "the Chatting Thread" on the Nevermore forum misteriously disappeared :confused: :confused:

Se keep the posting up!

Originally posted by BARBARIAN

A: You mean me..ehehhee...Everyone remember my slaughters and blodshed...AHAHAHAHHA!!!

Q: WhY I am perfect?Perfect than ever...???
AHAHAHHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

A: You know, just when I thought you have hit rock bottom, you go and do something to dig yourself in deeper! :D :D

Q: Are you really perfect Barbs?

Originally posted by 403

A: You know, just when I thought you have sunk rock bottom, you go and do something to dig yourself in deeper! :grin :D

Q: Are you really perfect Barbs?

A: No...Noone is perfect...;) :loco: ..except I?!?!(so this means yes I think...but I don't think really...:loco: )

Q: I was just studying for my exams very hard..AND GOT FUCKING BORED RIGHT NOW...:rolleyes: :( :cool:

Originally posted by BARBARIAN

A: No...Noone is perfect...;) :loco: ..except I?!?!

Q: I was just studying for my exams very hard..AND GOT FUCKING BORED RIGHT NOW...:rolleyes: :( :cool:

A: Yeah learning can be a drag if you've got a deadline to do it

Q: What are you studying?

A: studying (not so concentrated this year though),listening to music,learning foreign languages,),"wasting my day waiting for rain",eating and trying to keep breathing..
Q: and what are u doing?

Originally posted by Melancholia
A: studying (not so concentrated this year though),listening to music,learning foreign languages,),"wasting my day waiting for rain",eating and trying to keep breathing..
Q: and what are u doing?

A: Well, just checking the forums and smoking.. AW, and bored because I'd go to a ''balada'' as we call here (going to a disco partt) and my friend's mum is at the hospital.. so all my group is at home now...:(:(

Q: Do you like ''baladas'' or smt like that??:) :D :D

Originally posted by Livmoder Boy

A: Well, just checking the forums and smoking.. AW, and bored because I'd go to a ''balada'' as we call here (going to a disco partt) and my friend's mum is at the hospital.. so all my group is at home now...:(:(

Q: Do you like ''baladas'' or smt like that??:) :D :D

A: No but I like my anchovies fried :confused: :D

Q: How are you? (wow what a question! :D )

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
A: It's a cool, sort of reddish, used to describe someone who is embarrased and has turned red in the face.
Q: Where are you today?
A: At the moment I'm at the library.
Q: The most exotic food you've eaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.