Q&A

hehe fuck no man, I'm serious. I get a lot of shit for being pro-Palestine.

Hmm I haven't checked the Ozzfest bill yet, care to tell me some other bands that are comin? I don't wanna support the 'fest, I know it's run by a run-down Ozzy's money hungry manipulating slut of a wife. But hey Down's been on the bill a few times so that's good. Superjoint as well, huh? The damn thing is that I lost my CD and I miss 'em like hell. Too bad they're such a hated band, they're good actuallty.

NP: Withered Earth-Remains of Unfruitful Existance

well its all those good bands plus some shit like: Slipknot, hatebreed, rotating, atreyu, bleeding through, lacuna coil, everytime i die, unearth, otep, Devil Driver, magna fi, throwdown, and darkest hour.... Im just gonna be at the main stage the whole time and if it gets shitty... then Ill get drunk, high, and VIOLENT!!!!\m/\m/

burning creation said:
well its all those good bands plus some shit like: Slipknot, hatebreed, rotating, atreyu, bleeding through, lacuna coil, everytime i die, unearth, otep, Devil Driver, magna fi, throwdown, and darkest hour.... Im just gonna be at the main stage the whole time and if it gets shitty... then Ill get drunk, high, and VIOLENT!!!!\m/\m/

Yeah, but most of theose bands are horseshit, niggermetal throwdown and magna fi is like some linkin park bullshit. Hatebreed isnt that bad, pretty mainstream tho. Lamb of God is definately fucking brutal, slipknot blows and the rest is pretty much either decent or horrible metal core.

@Burning Creation, I never really got into god forbid, black metal bands totally freak me out, I mean I like suffocation, but it took me a while to be like.."holy crap...these guys are black" so im sure eventually ill get into them.

Fuck Sharon....stupid cancer bitch.

np - Death-Spirit Crusher

yeah, I dunno Ive known god forbid since they first began making music, and theyre really cool guys. get the god forbid album Out of Misery. its fucking as brutal as a horde of pissed off PMSing Zulu warriors... just kidding, it is fucking awesome though and brutal as fuck. after that I recommend Determination, another great album and it has amazing sound. I dont recommend getting there newest album unless you have been following the band and have the same level of for them as i and many others do.
I have only seen them play live once but it was fucking awesome... like 10 skinheads tried to fight my small ass friend but he beat the shit out of two of them then my others buddies and I started fucking destroying them and chased them into the middle of a park in the ghetto at 1:30 am... heh heh heh fun times \m/ \m/

black metal bands totally freak me out, I mean I like suffocation, but it took me a while to be like.."holy crap...these guys are black"

this statement quite confuses me... are you saying suffocation is black metal or saying holy crap like "holy crap theres black guys in the band" ?
if its the second of the two then your okay... but if its the first prepare to be totaly fucking destroyed!

DemonsAndLies666 said:
this statement quite confuses me... are you saying suffocation is black metal or saying holy crap like "holy crap theres black guys in the band" ?
if its the second of the two then your okay... but if its the first prepare to be totaly fucking destroyed!

Yeah dude, im saying their all black. My name isnt mekane man...i can tell the difference. Just a "negro" metal band tweaks me out, thats all. Its....wierd. You know, like putting cream cheese on a waffle.

DemonsAndLies666 said:

lots of great bands have had black members, suffocation, hirax, dead kennedys, bad brains, although, yeah, it is kinda unusual. but hey, who gives a shit anyway

Unholy Ghost is a name I've wanted to check out, for sure. Yeah the black guy is Antar. Anyway, has anyone heard of them, are they any good? Cause I do dig Diabolic.

I have seen them many times b4 here in the swamps. It is almost like listening to Diabolic since all of them used ot be in the band ... a bunch of happy drug users too ... ahhahah reason why Diabolic went thru some many diff line ups. Now they are all in one same band.

I have the new Diabolic and it's pretty boring. Nothing to make it stand out from the masses of death metal, unlike the older stuff. From what I've heard (3 tracks a while back so it's not too fresh in my mind) Unholy Ghost is continuing what Diabolic used to sound like, which is what I liked.

More racism agains the swedes...
Remember that Sweden has been bigger than Denmark and still is (nothing against the danes i'm sort of half daane myself) and just because we didnt kiss Bushass in Iraq like the danes (not that I think that we shouldn't have) doesn't mean that weve lost our warrior spirit. We have the guts to stand alone without treaties you know... Anyway why all this shit against the swedes when youre at an amon amarth forum thingie

"I get a lot of shit for being pro-Palestine"
Righteous