Q

Introducing: plantkins and grasskins.

NqV.jpg

NqW.jpg

EDIT:

NqX.jpg

I actually know a lot of faggots like these people. They spin fire and suck my musician friends' dicks all the time, so I gotta sit there at parties blinking my eyes rapidly and slamming beers while they talk about how close they're getting to out of body experiences and they're becoming one with their craft because they've been reading 'super scientific' books.

People who think they're more evolved because they do a lot of drugs, I judge criminals against the progression of humanity.

320x240.jpg

Yeah, hate to say it because he's never started shit with me but Vimana is kind of a fag.

He can be a little tumblr-y at times but my impression over the years has been that deep down he's a glowering misanthrope like the rest of us. These people you're talking about are on a different fucking level.

That said I'm like 95% positive those pictures you posted are jokes. Tumblrinas get pretty bad, but there's no way anyone actually pretends they're "grasskin."

I laugh when I read the thread about drug use here. Motherfuckers need to realize they're addicts and nothing more. Ego death, fuck off with that nonsense, you're high, you tard.

Actually, the smell of freshly cut grass is actually more or less a chemical distress call. It attracts predators which feed on the insects that feed on grass. So you can't hear the grass scream, but you can smell it.

Actually, the smell of freshly cut grass is actually more or less a chemical distress call. It attracts predators which feed on the insects that feed on grass. So you can't hear the grass scream, but you can smell it.

It also alerts other plants iirc. So basically cutting the grass is pretty badass.

Actually I'm allergic to that shit. Probably the grass defending itself.

I laugh when I read the thread about drug use here. Motherfuckers need to realize they're addicts and nothing more. Ego death, fuck off with that nonsense, you're high, you tard.

You know, ego death is more than just drug-induced. It can happen through deep meditation or through constant contemplation. A lot of Eastern practices don't involve drugs and outright discourage them.

Meditators have had their brains scanned and parts associated with conceptualization and separation of different sensory states lower their activity, indicating a more holistic state of mind being achieved, free from a subject/object distinction. After enough meditation, this state becomes more or less permanent and it's like a bunch of trains of thought and sensory experience flow together without any separation, kind of like an entire day is a single experience without any concept of self to refer to. Everything has an "otherness" with the familiarity of self.

But what fun are facts when you want to trash people?

I actually know a lot of faggots like these people. They spin fire and suck my musician friends' dicks all the time, so I gotta sit there at parties blinking my eyes rapidly and slamming beers while they talk about how close they're getting to out of body experiences and they're becoming one with their craft because they've been reading 'super scientific' books.

People who think they're more evolved because they do a lot of drugs, I judge criminals against the progression of humanity.

320x240.jpg

Savage child race.

I wonder how many smartphonekin there are?

I want to get in an some indirect butthurt bandwagon. Maybe I should start being offended for plantkin.