Question about a Darkthrone shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phrozenspite

Inhuman nihilist
Jun 27, 2003
NH, a cultural wasteland
Visit site
uhh i have a Darkthrone Transilvanian Hunger T-shirt and i realized today that i don't know what it says on the back... I think it says Ferdasyn or at least thats what the letters look like to me(not sure if there foreign characters at all or something)
i-1.JPG

I guess its on the album sleeve or something too(I haven't picked up a copy yet though i intend to)

Phrozenspite said:
uhh i have a Darkthrone Transilvanian Hunger T-shirt and i realized today that i don't know what it says on the back... I think it says Ferdasyn or at least thats what the letters look like to me(not sure if there foreign characters at all or something)
i-1.JPG

I guess its on the album sleeve or something too(I haven't picked up a copy yet though i intend to)

I have that one to! awesome tee shirt!! It's says Ferdasyn wich means eeerrrr.... I don't think it has a word for it in english, but "syn" can mean "vision" and "ferd" means "journey"

The painting is in the newer releases, don't know about the older. Amazing artwork

I have that one to! awesome tee shirt!! It's says Ferdasyn wich means eeerrrr.... I don't think it has a word for it in english, but "syn" can mean "vision" and "ferd" means "journey"

The painting is in the newer releases, don't know about the older. Amazing artwork

Maybe it's a reference to their first album, the death metal "Soulside Journey"

Then again, maybe not- I'm no Norwegian.

Status
Not open for further replies.