Question about Bathory's Under the sign of black mark?

Jun 25, 2004
is it my imagination or the tracks are "off track"... when it should be Woman of Dark Desires playing it is Call from the Grave etc.. etc.. ? ...

Ooh yeah I remember that... was that an early version, or a later version after a different label picked it up or something? I remember somebody fucking up.

It can't be as bad as some of the Running Wild CD reissues. The track orders are very different from the LP versions, but they basically copied the back of the original LPs' artwork onto the back of the CDs, so the orders you see on the back are not at all what you hear when you pop in the discs.

I think I may be the only metalhead on the face of the entire planet that does not particularly think much of post-Blood Fire Death Bathory.

I think I may be the only metalhead on the face of the entire planet that does not particularly think much of post-Blood Fire Death Bathory.

you're not the only one. Hammerheart was ok, but not a great record.

Blood on ice, i fucking love it, and yeah the other albums are great too, give them another go.

I got confused like this when i first got UTSOTBM, also In Flames Lunar Strain track list is completely fucked.

That all just depends on whether you like their mellow sound. While it is kinda disappointing that Bathory never went back to their '80s material - especially BFD, one of the most unique and best-quality black metal albums ever IMO - I'm perfectly happy with what followed that.

I think I may be the only metalhead on the planet who does not like Blood Fire Death.

I far prefer Bathory from Hammerheart onwards.