question about Into Eternity Shows...

Midnight*Walker

. \m/ .
Feb 19, 2005
California, USA
How close is the new singer to the old.... and will most of the Buried in Oblivion tracks be palyed ?? thanks for yur time.. still looking foward to seeing you at Galaxy Theater !! \m/ :Spin:

Midnight*Walker said:
How close is the new singer to the old.... and will most of the Buried in Oblivion tracks be palyed ?? thanks for yur time.. still looking foward to seeing you at Galaxy Theater !! \m/ :Spin:

Here's another 2 questions: Who's opening for who exactly? And if it's the two other bands, then IE, then Amorphis, how long will the other two bands last?

Also looking forward to the show at B.B. King's :headbang:

Stu, the new singer is pretty amazing, he is able to sing the old parts but is also unique, I'm pretty sure a varied mix of songs will be played. The bands switch who is opening for different parts of the tour.

You know what? I fucking hate people. Every day I just want to beat the living fuck out of some random person. I want to sooo bad, its fuckin hard not to. I think people see it hehehehehe.

Have you ever broken someones arm before? Its so fucking cool. Seeing the surprise on their face, feeling the bone snap, tendons rip. Godamnit, I want to kick someones ribs in.

So I was scratching my arm the other day and I dug a big old pit lol, I have a nice scab patch. I dont think it itched. It was a fuckin trip, cause i could see the bits of flesh under my fingernails, blood trailed down my arm lol, was great!

Haha, I need more man. That or a fuckin shrink hahaha. RELOAD BITCH! o_O

:headbang: :headbang: Fuckin GOREROTTED!!!!! YEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHH

I love death metal. I really do. I love it.

From what I have heard of Stu, it seems that he will fit VERY well! On this tour, Single Bullet Theory are the actual opening band for the whole tour. Into Eternity and Beyond The Embrace switch as direct support every other gig. If it's like any of the other gigs I've seen, they will play a little bit from each album including a new song. But it depends how long they have on stage.