Question and Answer Thread

Zhanna said:
I told him i wanted to hear him sing with them instead of their singer.... :headbang: ......
...but I don't want to. Please don't make me.... No, noo, nooooooooooooo ...[roll Eyes of a Stranger Tape] (Even though it clearly begins as Nurse, nurse... There's no way it's anything more elaborate than a no in the end :D)

No-Mercy said:
Q: Why do so many people dislike Janick Gers??
A: That's what happens whenever someone replaces a very popular member of a very much liked and in this particular case almost worshipped band.

Q: Is Janick Gers the same Gers that appeared on Fish's "Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors"?

Urban breed said:
A: That's what happens whenever someone replaces a very popular member of a very much liked and in this particular case almost worshipped band.

Q: Is Janick Gers the same Gers that appeared on Fish's "Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors"?

A: I doubt it, but he was Gillan's guitar player for a while but got fired because he played to much like the guy in my sig :headbang:

Q: If Urban were a tree what tree would he be???

Urban breed said:

A: Yes.

Q: Was his work in Iron Maiden the first time he worked with Bruce Dickinson?

Urban breed said:

i just never understood it becuase adrian wasn't kicked out, he left. and now hes back with janick, anywho.

dargormudshark said:
A: I doubt it, but he was Gillan's guitar player for a while but got fired because he played to much like the guy in my sig :headbang:

Q: If Urban were a tree what tree would he be???

A: one of the kick ass talking trees in Fanghorn Forest in the 2nd Lord Of The Rings cos he owns all. and he'd have the TM symbol burned into his arm, :D

Q: What are your favorite books?? (i like answering my own, sorry to disrupt system, haha. mine are the lotr series, the crown of shadows series, hatchet, and really anything to do with ancient and medieval time periods as well as fantasy world such as lotr.

dargormudshark said:
I just had to check up on this. On Fish's website it says "Janick Gers" played guitars on track 8, with writing creds for track 7 & 8 and I doubt there are all too many people named Janick Gers around. :)

No-Mercy said:
A: one of the kick ass talking trees in Fanghorn Forest in the 2nd Lord Of The Rings cos he owns all. and he'd have the TM symbol burned into his arm, :D

Q: What are your favorite books?? (i like answering my own, sorry to disrupt system, haha. mine are the lotr series, the crown of shadows series, hatchet, and really anything to do with ancient and medieval time periods as well as fantasy world such as lotr.

Urban The Ent, eh? That definitely has a ring to it. :lol:

A: Weaveworld and Imajica by Clive Barker, A Song Of Ice And Fire Series by George R.R. Martin, and The Talisman by Steven King and Peter Straub.

Q: Same one.

Urban breed said:
I just had to check up on this. On Fish's website it says "Janick Gers" played guitars on track 8, with writing creds for track 7 & 8 and I doubt there are all too many people named Janick Gers around. :)

Well, you never know, I havn't listened to much of Fish's solo stuff..Just the Marillion stuff

Urban breed said:
...but I don't want to. Please don't make me.... No, noo, nooooooooooooo ...[roll Eyes of a Stranger Tape] (Even though it clearly begins as Nurse, nurse... There's no way it's anything more elaborate than a no in the end :D)

hmmm........ yes.... for this time :loco: ...i dropped that where i asked you.... :tickled: in our great capital ;)

dargormudshark said:
Well, you never know, I havn't listened to much of Fish's solo stuff..Just the Marillion stuff

Good choice. ;)

Seriously, tho, I'm not a big fan of Fish, but man you should have heard this guy sing Fugazi with the band at the convention this year... he sounded so much like Fish, at the top of his game, it was uncanny. He has his own band, but I think it's a tribute band--it's named Forgotten Sons.

Okay, no more tangent outta me! :)

Shaye

No-Mercy said:

Imagikafan said:

Just like i said, he'd be the hurder of Fanghorn Forest and own all!! Urban The Ent is fucking right, and don't forget the tm symbol burned into his arm!! :headbang:

Imagikafan said:

A: Weaveworld and Imajica by Clive Barker, A Song Of Ice And Fire Series by George R.R. Martin, and The Talisman by Steven King and Peter Straub.

Q: Same one.

A: Most anything Steven King

Q: What's the most extreme thing you've ever done? ( For example: Mine would be..... I've jumped off a three story building)

Kim K said:
A: Most anything Steven King

Q: What's the most extreme thing you've ever done? ( For example: Mine would be..... I've jumped off a three story building)

A: I bungee jumped off a 200 ft. bridge and I did go into the water below. Awesome experience! The craziest part is when you fly back up and you see the bridge coming right at you.

Q: Same question.

Imagikafan said:
A: I bungee jumped off a 200 ft. bridge and I did go into the water below. Awesome experience! The craziest part is when you fly back up and you see the bridge coming right at you.

Q: Same question.

Does flying to a foreign country to spend 5 days with someone you never met in person count? That's what my mom thinks is the most extreme thing I've ever done. lol

I'm too much of a chicken to do bungee jumping, etc.