Question for the men?

Well I gues id fuck the one with the muscles. What a tightee she must have. I guess If I didnt know the other one is a dude i'd fuck her, it shim, whatever also. Is it gay to fuck a hermaphrodite?

prime666 said:
Well I gues id fuck the one with the muscles. What a tightee she must have. I guess If I didnt know the other one is a dude i'd fuck her, it shim, whatever also. Is it gay to fuck a hermaphrodite?

Judge's ruling....

Yes. Yes it is. Rule 1.01 of the Guy Rulebook clearly states: "If you fuck it, and there is a dick attached, it is gay. No exception is made for not knowing there was a dick. If, after this, you let your friends know what you did, you are a moron as well as gay. And they are allowed to razz you mercilessly in perpituity."

Reminds me of a joke.

A drag queen is in a bar and picks up a guy who has no idea she is really a he. They get back to her place and start getting undressed. She stops him and tells him she has a confession to make. "It's my time of the month right now. If you don't mind, you'll have to put it in my ass. Is that OK?"

Her date cracks a big smile, and says, "Darling, if that is the way you want it, it is the least I can do to accomodate you."

She turns off the light and soon they are going at it. After a little while, the guy is really excited. He reaches around to play with her and feels a rock hard cock.

He stops pumping and the drag queen knows he's been caught. Tentatively, he asks, "Is there anything wrong back there, honey?"

The date proudly exclaims, "Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think I came out the other side!"

Scott