Question for the men?

prime666 said:
Well I gues id fuck the one with the muscles. What a tightee she must have. I guess If I didnt know the other one is a dude i'd fuck her, it shim, whatever also. Is it gay to fuck a hermaphrodite?
Speaking of hermaphrodites---I bought a video for my buddy--gag gift for his 30th, called Mighty Hermaphroditie. The back of the box has this dude with a beard, but he has a pussy. It's hilarious. I don't know if him and his wife have watched it yet. :tickled:

I think based on the 2 choices here, i'd rather stay in that night and bust out the Wet Stuff.

true story!!!Amsterdam a couple of years ago, red light district. Me and the boys were attending a peepshow, we checked out the pics with the time table and decided to go for a hot blond one at 13.00 hours. We all had a hand full of change so nothing would be missed. This girl started dancing and givin us the hot and horny looks!!she was putting up a great show, top came off, nice tits . Now it;'s time to take of the undies!!!!..................and there it was ladies and gents A FUCKIN WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!

dutchy said:
true story!!!Amsterdam a couple of years ago, red light district. Me and the boys were attending a peepshow, we checked out the pics with the time table and decided to go for a hot blond one at 13.00 hours. We all had a hand full of change so nothing would be missed. This girl started dancing and givin us the hot and horny looks!!she was putting up a great show, top came off, nice tits . Now it;'s time to take of the undies!!!!..................and there it was ladies and gents A FUCKIN WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Excellent :lol: :lol:

dutchy said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I was watching HBO's REAL SEX show once and they had these pretty blondes who look great,m then they stand up up out of this tub and same thing-----Hot DOG and Potatoes right there. I told my wife to gouge out my eyes. :tickled:

GASOLINEDREAM said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I was watching HBO's REAL SEX show once and they had these pretty blondes who look great,m then they stand up up out of this tub and same thing-----Hot DOG and Potatoes right there. I told my wife to gouge out my eyes. :tickled:
LMAO