Question to Evergrey

Nevermorian

#1 Backstreet Boys Fan
Sep 2, 2001
Germany
www.myspace.com
Hello!

My question is; How do you get an endorsement contract (is it called like this)? I just bought "in search of truth" (my first album of you, and it's great! I am looking forward in seeing you at Graspop in Belgium!!!) and read that you exclusively use all sorts of equipment and so I am wondering how it happened that you do so? Do the constructors write a letter to you, do you ask them or has it something to do with the management or the record company?

Thanks so far,

S.

Hi ,,,

well it usually, or at least for us, works like this:
Our managements and publishers work is to get us as much press and promotion oppurtunities as possible and when you get a lot of that its easier to get people to help you with different endorsements , as for our signature guitars for instance, we had an endorsement deal with Ibanez and got a much better offer from Caparison guitars.... its all about promotion really aont got much to do with instrumental skill...I mean look at Korn they suck at every instrument and still are endorsed by everything from cars to cigarrettes....

keep up the darkside,,,,

' t

>I mean look at Korn they suck at every instrument and still are endorsed by everything from cars to >cigarrettes....

:lol: Thanks for the answer! It seems that there is still hope to get my very custom Guitar in the future...

All right then, see ya at Graspop!