Questions for the band

Ok this is a totally cliched question but:

"What was it like forming a completely new line-up for Power Quest? Did the band have any troubles getting along/bonding or did you all get along and work well together from the start?"

You will you will :D

I really look forward to seeing you guys answering the questions in the videos. Hearing my own question being answered in a video is always a cool thing.

I'll answer this one now....just in case you already have the Japanese release before we get round to making the video answers.

the bonus track is a regular song....not an instrumental/cover/acoustic version.
:Smokedev:

YEAH! That's what I wanted to hear! :worship: Thanks for the answer!

I always find it interesting to find out what gear the band use. Have you updated your gear, or done everything different this time round from Master of Illusion?

Also curious to what kind of direction this album will take - more of a progressive route like MoI was hinting at?

Everyone asked so many interesting questions. Can't wait to see the band answering them in these videos!

I actually have a couple of questions.

1. Steve, what's the secret of keeping it sexy? (Okay I'm kidding haha)

1.1 How hard is it to record a new album with new band members?

2. When are you guys going to United States?

I don't know if this question was already asked but I'll ask anyway.

How many records have you guys sold from the beginning of your career until this point, and how many do you expect to sell from Blood Alliance?

I've got a question, hope it makes sense.

Q: Will having a new Vocalist have an impact on what older songs make the setlists when you start touring again and if so how significant an impact?