Questions for the band

Reminds of Bill Hudson's question-answer videos in his short-lived time in Power Quest!

Speaking of Bill, there's a cruise going on in Florida in a couple of weeks with 42 metal bands performing over the course of five days/nights throughout the gulf of Mexico, down to Cozumel and back to Florida. Circle II Circle was one of the very last acts announced for the group. I wanted desperately to go on this but I ended up having to drop out after all the cheap rooms were pulled and I couldn't afford it. :(

Since the subject is raised - what are people's opinions on 70,000 tonnes of metal and gigs of its ilk? I've recently seen metal cruises advertised and metal shows out in Ibiza and the tiny elitest in me I can't help thinking "How very un-metal." Leather-clad, hairy metalheads headbanging on a luxary cruise? Tropical climes and black tshirts? Rubbing elbows with violent raving orange chavs on MDA? The line-ups look unbeatable and it would doubtlessly be massive amounts of fun but those types of things don't appeal to me for some reason :S

I would have loved to go on that, but I would've had to win the lottery. :lol:
I don't think the climate you're celebrating in changes how 'metal' it is personally, although I imagine it would get a little uncomfortable...

Damn right! It's such a solid line up... and since I don't care to see many of the acts, that still gives me plenty of time to enjoy the cruise! Bah, money. :(

Any chance you will have some PQ - Blood alliance merch for sale within a not too long distant future:)?

Any chance you will have some PQ - Blood alliance merch for sale within a not too long distant future:)?

I'll answer this one now as well.....I'm looking into that at the moment. It's a bit of a costly business so I'm making sure we make the right decisions.

Clearly the first thing will be a Blood Alliance shirt.......but still considering what might be on the back design

XL is about as small as I can go for shirts. I'm not fat, but I'm a large, tall person, and I normally wear 2XL simply for comfort reasons :lol:

Will you ever tour or come to the US? I would like to see you live!
------>:OMG: That's what I'd do if I got to see you! Favorite song? Cemetery Gates!