Quitting caffiene?

In my previous job i'd drink 2 cans of monster a day, to save money i gave up and drank water from the cooler, the hardest days of my life cause my son was waking up through night so i'd have three periods of about 2 hours sleep a night...

In my current job i drink the 10p cups of coffee, bout 4 of these a day, and on occasion a can of monster or mountain dew...

there is no way in hell i'm giving up caffiene when i can get a decent cup of coffee for 10p...

coupled with the fact that caffiene is good for you in moderation... now i'm sleeping more too so its not just a mechanism of getting from A to B

Speaking of tea, this stuff

41W645JJ6TL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Is absolutely incredible :worship:

they say if you quit, the chemicals stay in your body for two weeks. the rest is just will power. i used to be addicted to soda. needed it all the time, or i had no energy. just quit cold turkey, started drinking more juice and water. now i only drink water. been off of soda for 2 years now.

agreed. i dont know, im one of those weird people that drinks partially because i like the taste. the only mixed drink i like is a whiskey sour. and the way i drink them its not much of a mixed drink at all. lol im going to be quiet now before i sound like an alcoholic...

hey wait! thats how you could quit caffiene. replace it with another vice:D

i know this is irrelevant but each time i have a cuppa i always ended up having the biggest dump ever. So everytime im constipated, ill drink a cuppa.
does dis happen to you lots aswell?