R.I.P. - Teemu 'Somnium' Raimoranta

I think it's disgusting when a band is too fucking selfish to honour their word or sacrifice in the smallest way to do honour to the memory of someone who certainly deserves honour.

dawnghost, if you don't care about it please don't post in this thread anymore. Show some respect to the people who do care.

Allison said:
I think it's disgusting when a band is too fucking selfish to honour their word or sacrifice in the smallest way to do honour to the memory of someone who certainly deserves honour.
Welcome aboard Allison...you mean CoB? For not participating on the memorial concert? Something must have been came up, but I'm pretty sure that they mourn his death too. They're not that ignorant (not like a certain "creature" here).

Btw, do you have any news about the Finntroll page? When will it be up again? :cry:

NP: Iron Maiden - Transylvania

You just don't fucking get it, dawnghost. He has a family, he has friends, and he has fans that were all dear to him and vice versa. So show some respect or don't show your face. Instead of saying a simple RIP or not posting at all, you laughed about his death and at the grieving ppl. So you know what? I hope your mother or somebody that's dear to you gets drunk and falls off a bridge, and then we'll see how much you're laughing.

I've never had a real reason to say this, but in your case, I mean it: FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR BELIEFS.

@Stun: leave him alone...he really not worth it, yet I understand your anger. Let's just concern ourselves with those who can feel and have some respect.

Stun said:
So you know what? I hope your mother or somebody that's dear to you gets drunk and falls off a bridge, and then we'll see how much you're laughing.

I've never had a real reason to say this, but in your case, I mean it: FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR BELIEFS.
I guess that won't happen since we don't drink.

and about your last sentence: ditto, "logic-wonderboy pottyhead" kiddo.

DaRkCRoW said:
Dawnghost!!! WTF HAPPEND WITH YOUR SIG!?!?
It makes me sick :yuk:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol:

I am SO SORRY for that man! I really am!
here's what happened: I linked two images from a humour site called somethingawful.com for my sig.

but well, as it seems they have a sort of protection for remote linking to images, and changed both pics to offensive images to punish me for stealing their bandwich.

it's not there anymore. I didn't know this was going to happen!

sorry! :lol:

I guess some of you know that Bodom is going to play in memorial concert of Teemu.

Well, they cancelled their gig, just because there was drinking of alcohol banned. Though they already cancelled the fact they aren't coming ( because of reactions of fans), this decreased my respect to guys of bodom.