Radial pro RMP

did you try to push the di-channel to odbfs, and then push the output channel to +6dbfs ?

Does the radial rmp has a clipping light?
If so, push the signal in the daw as hot as possible without damaging the di through clipping.

Also are you sure you use a balanced cable? between interface and rmp ?

Yeah Gabriel it's definitely a balanced cable, from cleartone.
I can push the di output in my DAW but do you mean push the master in logic or the profire? Because I don't think you can change individual output volumes on the profire besides the master output

Actually interface must have not only +4 dbu reference level, but maximum output level around +20 dbu, to work properly.
And even with such interface I prefer modded ProRMP with less level drop.
Many prosumer interfaces have +4 dbu, but maximum output level can be up to +10 dbu only. ProFire 2626, for example, have +20.2 dbu, other M-Audio interfaces does not have such output level.

I had to change my output settings and still have to when reamping. You need to turn it up until the clipping indicator starts to light up (if the Pro Rmp has one). I have to set the outputs on my FF800 to hi-gain.

ProRMP does not have any indicators because it`s totally passive, on FF high gain setting means maximum output of +19 dbu.