*~Ramblings~*

Vile Mistress

Vespertine Venus
Sep 3, 2003
Xeno's closet...
www.picturetrail.com
Hello Everyone.

I haven't posted in awhile(at least, not in this section.) Which is quite odd for me, being I post like..erm...10 times a day sometimes...actually, I don't think I have ever posted 10 times total everyday...maybe every other day or something... :loco: Oh well, I don't think that really matters. I have discovered many nasty people on-line...lol, those silly children & their weak insults *shakes head* Some of them even reside in this forum...:erk: ANYWAY...that is *not* my point of making a thread...

I have been so bored lately. Been singing, recording, painting, writing...just in a very creative mood. :tickled:

How has everyone been?

Come across any good bands worth listening too?

I've been listening to a lot of Evil's Toy & Faith and The Muse...very original bands, if I do say so myself.

Faith and The Muse makes me feel as if I am listening to a story, like I am there in the flesh, while everything is going on. Yes, I know, that may sound odd but I've really noticed it... :D

Well, I have rambled enough it seems...Farewell...for now;)...

:wave:

Reactions: Tristessa
:Wave:

What kind of music you want recommendations on? Death/Black/Brutal/Melodic/Industrial/Goth/Jazz... erm... pick a few words and I'll give you a couple. :loco:

*keeps you entertained* :dopey:

Well...I know so many bands I cannot even start...lol...I guess you could say I am *QUITE* musically indulged...but yet..I still seem to be called ~*Goth*~ lol...goooooooo figure...*giggles*

<inserts a "I'm so gawf I'm dead" sticker>

Muwhahahah...

Here are a few you may or may not have:

The Sins of Thy Beloved
Dismal Euphony
Epica
Devil Doll
Diva Destruction
Seraphim Shock

Wait a few more days and you'll have obscure music coming out your bum! :loco:

Happy birthday by the way Laine. ;)

Vile Mistress said:
Hehe...I don't have to wait anymore!~~~!

*makes Cricky the puppet dance*
Cricky? :err:

OK. 'Cricky' it is. :p

You can PM me to thank me gratuitously for all your presents if you want. *Shh!* ;) But I won't be able to reply, I can't send PM's or do 'Advanced Replies' and stuff. :(

What are you listening to?