*~Ramblings~*

You have lots and LOTS of oyster to your hearts till you're glutted. Then come and pay me a visit once you're all aphorodesiaciseded. ;)

What are you listening too? :cry:

lol...'aphorodesiaciseded'..wow, that is one huge WORD..Spikey. *tries to say it*...Yup, I am all sorts of tongue-tied..

Now...well...now, I'm listening to Lacuna<3 My favouritist-sexiest band in the whole wide world...and web?!...weee...*sees the vison of Cristina's nipples again.*.:erk:...oopsies!~Blushes!~

Tongue-tied is good. ;)

Not listening to the knew stuff then> :cry: Or did you find the Half-Life EP? And don't tease us with Cristina's Nipples, that's just naughty. :erk:

Yeah *Insert drool smiley here* Or this would do too:

Cristina%20Red%20512%20EPS.jpg

or this:

Cristina%20Red%20Orig.jpg

Sorted?

Sorted. :Smug:

Of course I will Spikey...I have been listening to it all evening...Omg, I am so exhausted...*laughs*

I remember this dream I had...where I was stuck in this room...and this gigantic baby chicken was trying to break the door down...and I was feel immense pain cause of it...woo...don't know where that 'story-time' minute came from...ah..well..maybe my pr0n filled mind...nah, wait, I'm not supposed to admit to that...

Ahhhhhhhh...*rubs her forehead*

Types..Typos(...ermmmmmmm...GAH!!

~Go back to sleep...goo bacck too sleepp~

Don't fret precious I'm here, step away from the window
Go back to sleep

Stay with me
Safe and ignorant
Just stay with me
Hold you and protect you from the other one
The evil ones
Don't love you grrl,
Go back to sleep

[whispers]go back to sleep[/whispers]

[whispers]go back to sleep...[/whispers]

[whispers]go back to sleep.....[/whispers]

[whispers]go back to sleep[/whispers]

*Rubs your forehead*

You could return the favour you know? ;)

Go to sleep Laine. You're delerious. And I'm David Hasslehoff.

The favour would be rubbing my 'forehead'. I was trying to help you get to sleep. Not even my lullaby helped? :cry:

So did you bring the Feather? I have the whipped cream! :heh: Though somehow I thought it woud be Xeno sneaking into her room with me. Oh well.

What are we going to do Klepto, wrap her up in TP and call her a mummy? :err:

...Shit! She's awake! :eek: Everyone hide!

*Stashes TP behind back* :D