random chat thread

Weather here is going to be shitty today, tomorrow, and Friday. We just had 18+ inches of snow two weeks ago, and now we're getting drizzle this morning, rain later today, and snow Thursday and Friday. I still have to buy my boyfriend's gift tomorrow. Haha. I have an hour and a half to shop for him, and that's if I can get my check cashed before I get off work.

Well, good luck.:Smokin:

Merry x-mas or merry something if you don't celebrate it. I ignore that religious aspect of christmas and instead I enjoy good food, beer, chocolate, the atmosphere and those few presents I (might) get.

Merry x-mas or merry something if you don't celebrate it. I ignore that religious aspect of christmas and instead I enjoy good food, beer, chocolate, the atmosphere and those few presents I (might) get.

Same here bro
Should spend tomorrow's night with a girl then Im gonna see my mom on 25th

Merry X-mas to you too btw!

Weather here is going to be shitty today, tomorrow, and Friday. We just had 18+ inches of snow two weeks ago, and now we're getting drizzle this morning, rain later today, and snow Thursday and Friday. I still have to buy my boyfriend's gift tomorrow. Haha. I have an hour and a half to shop for him, and that's if I can get my check cashed before I get off work.
Weather here is pretty much perfect for white christmas. -8 °C at the moment and 12 cm of snow. That's not very much but it's enough to create good atmosphere. Last 3 christmases were black so it's great to have white x-mas again.

we had snow here until yesterday and only for like a week, it melted again...

fuck yeah will be seeing Insidious Decrepancy and Fuck The Facts again in 2010

Merry christmas, people!
Yay_Christmas_by_Deadman2.gif

Merry Christmas! I bought my secret santa a 2 liter of Welch's grape pop, a bag of doritos, and a pack of doublemint gum. I'm also giving her two candycanes that my secret santa gave me. Haha. I'm cheap, but I nearly hate all peppermint flavored things...at least someone is getting something out of it.

We haven't had a white chrismas for 20 years now in The Netherlands, but I really don't give a sh*t :p I like snow, but everyone is always discussing wether we're gonna have a white christmas or not... sjeez.... Priorities?

We had about 10 inch of snow this week in some parts, but most was only like 5 inches but ALL public transportation ( busses, trains, airplanes ) were down for 3 days.... Even the Germans were sending out to help us...
It's ridiculous....

Santa is a fucking bitch

he gave me my presents earlier this year...

a flu of doom and lower back aches

FUCK YOU SANTA

:lol: sounds like you needed to soak in a hot tub! :zombie:

What?:lol:

Muslims dont have Christmas.:loco:

Most countries celebrate Christmas on December 25 each year, but some eastern christian orthodox churches,like the one in my country use traditional Julian Calendar, under which December 25 falls on January 7 as measured by the standard Gregorian Calendar.

Damn, how stupid of me... I meant new year's eve, Muslims celebrated new year on 7th january this year :p ( it was an 2009 calander where I read the fact )

What?:lol:

Muslims dont have Christmas.:loco:

Most countries celebrate Christmas on December 25 each year, but some eastern christian orthodox churches,like the one in my country use traditional Julian Calendar, under which December 25 falls on January 7 as measured by the standard Gregorian Calendar.

christmas avatar :kickass::kickass::kickass:

merry christmas to all of you guys