random chat thread

Festivals have become utterly boring in my book. Now don't get me wrong the festivals themselves are allways good craig but it's not because of the bands most of the time. It's the same old thing every time. It's like the festivals don't dare to bring in something underground something unknown. But meh i shouldn't bitch as i have allready decided to leave the festival life for what it is at this point. Expand life a bit... hopefully i will be heading to canada this summer...

Yeah. Great show and Duchovny is awesome as Hank Moody.

Btw, anyone here watching Dexter? Season finale had quite an ending and season 4 is perhaps Dexter's best so far.

Havn't seen anything sense season 2 ended. Heard that season 3 wasn't so good, I'm gonna watch it pretty soon though.

Canada will be welcoming you man
Care to tell me why you would come here?
Work? see friends? a girl?? something else?

As sickening as this sounds Canada is the country that i wish i was born in. I guess i wanna do a bit of exploring to see if my thoughts are correct on Canada. Because i know that it is a major pain in the ass to immigrate to Canada from a former colleague of mine. He's married to a Canadian and it took him 2 and a half years to be allowed to the country.

My dream plan is to raise my own studio somewhere near Vancouver. But i need my education and experience before i can do that. I allready know a funding source that would help me out with the money part as long as i know how to make up a good business plan (thank god for a world invester in the family...). So that would make it a bit easier. Reason behind Canada you would ask ? In my opinion a lot of artists from there are bringing revolutionising sounds on the market and a lot of poprock/pop in general (no i won't limit myself) from Canada are great artists. But before i begin on this trip of musical destruction i would like to explore the country a bit more...

As sickening as this sounds Canada is the country that i wish i was born in

being a Canadian meself, I dont find it sickening at all
you are right about the scene...Vancouver and Montreal are 2 big players with a quite developped scene and nightlife.
Vancouver is a really surprising city, people are open minded, great weather, quite active even though relatively small.

I could talk to you for hours about Canada...I live in Qc City since I was born, went to Alberta once...know some people around the whole country...feel free to ask mate

I kindly thank you for the offer , and i'm quite sure i'll start bugging you when it's getting closer to the summer. As of now i have too much things on my head before i can even remotely think about going to canada. This idea has been stuck in my head ever since i was 14 though. So i doubt that it'll leave me any time soon.

And people with an open mind....that'll be a fresh breath of air to be honest. And that is actually one of the things that i allways imagined canadian people to be.

And the best thing of all good ol fucking ice hockey. I'd be getting myself a Canuks season ticket for sure if i ever start living there.

Hey any of you guys in Stockholm? I will be there in a couple of weeks and have nothing to do for a couple of days (the 4th and the 5th of january), anyone around and willing to guide me or have a couple of drinks? and any idea of a cheap place to stay?

Weather here is going to be shitty today, tomorrow, and Friday. We just had 18+ inches of snow two weeks ago, and now we're getting drizzle this morning, rain later today, and snow Thursday and Friday. I still have to buy my boyfriend's gift tomorrow. Haha. I have an hour and a half to shop for him, and that's if I can get my check cashed before I get off work.