random chat thread

^Awesome!
All the snow we had melted ages ago. Sucks.

Anyway, I just finished (and hopefully passed) this year's last exam, so I'm happy as fuck atm. :D

heard

heard from where? I'd be delighted about that, just seems unlikely to me not b4 a while

Everything seems to be "unlikely" to you! Why? ? :zombie: As a matter of fact, you remind me very much of Debbie Downer from SNL! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Downer :lol:

Anyway a local promoter down in the valley offered an opening slot to my friend and his band to open for that tour!

Everything seems to be "unlikely" to you! Why? ? :zombie:

well then tell me when this hypothetic tour would happen then if they tour Europe from Jan 24th to March 14th?

before?

unless they start the tour next week and spend the entire holidays without family and away from home

it does sound unlikely isnt it?

After March 14th? maybe, they'll prolly spend 2 weeks at least b4 starting to tour again, so that gives you a tour in April - May 2010.

But Im not sure, are they signed for major metal events in Europe during April May 2010

so thats why I said that a tour was highly unlikely until at least April 2010

so, when is your ''likely'' tour scheduled then?

It's few centimeters snow here atm and -11 °C. Forecasters are saying temperature should remain below 0°C until Christmas (maybe even longer) so this snow won't melt.

we have perm snow here since the snowstorm of last week

and snowing again today, and windy, yuck

oh and we had a 30 minutes electricity failure earlier at work today, was funny

Anybody else watching the tv series "Californication" with David Duchovny?

Offcourse! One of the best shows on TV right now! Too bad we have to wait until september 2010 for season 4...

First few eps were like, why is Fox Mulder acting so strange :p But he plays Hank Moody maybe even better then he played Mulder in X-Files.

:lol:!!!!

KEEP OF KALESSIN Competing To Represent Norway In EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

”..Norwegian black metal band KEEP OF KALESSIN is one of the artists who are competing to represent Norway in next year’s Eurovision Song Contest.

On Tuesday (December 1), KEEP OF KALESSIN guitarist and songwriter Obsidian C (real name: Arnt Grønbech) told the Norwegian TV show “Lydverket” that he’s looking forward to performing the song “The Dragon Tower” alongside Norwegian pop artists and mainstream songwriters.

“I read an interview with Per Sundnes (host of the Norwegian Eurovision finals) where he said they wanted darker and harder songs for the Norwegian Eurovision finals,” he said. “At the same time, we had made a song with a catchy chorus, so I just sent it to them.”

On being called sellout:

Obsidian: “I think we are gonna get some reactions from the black metal scene, and lose some credibility. Some people, at least, will call us sellouts, but people saying those things are usually people who have an underground band themselves but make a living from selling hot dogs at a gas station. I think it’s less of a sellout to play in the Eurovision than to sell hot dogs.”

Offcourse! One of the best shows on TV right now! Too bad we have to wait until september 2010 for season 4...

First few eps were like, why is Fox Mulder acting so strange :p But he plays Hank Moody maybe even better then he played Mulder in X-Files.

I never really watched X-Files, but for Hank Moody there could not be any better one.

so, when is your ''likely'' tour scheduled then?

He said the routing was being scheduled for the May-June 2010 part of the year. And that the promoter also mentioned "Blackguard." Like you I am not really sure but am very hopeful that this is the tour they make up for unfortunately having to drop out on this past ensifailum tour! CHEERS all! :kickass:

well April to June era is plausible but as I said, if Hypo are signed for major events/festival during that time, it will fuck about everything.

Aeterna, Hamster, other people from Europe, about festivals, you must know that? :p

oh and Blackguard, meh

I'd like Hypo to headline, with quality support acts...not fillers

well April to June era is plausible but as I said, if Hypo are signed for major events/festival during that time, it will fuck about everything.

Aeterna, Hamster, other people from Europe, about festivals, you must know that? :p

oh and Blackguard, meh

I'd like Hypo to headline, with quality support acts...not fillers

Hypo will perform at summerbreeze.
They got a really nice line up this year.
Klick me Hard

Well, some mighty strange acts are there, too. But while THAT ONE and THIS ONE are playing I can do something more fun, like vomiting or drinking or a healthy mix of both. :)

Yeah, as far as I know, Summer Breeze is the only one who's got Hypocrisy. But most festivals have a lot of bands yet to announce, so I hope that won't be the only place they're playing. Still, they'll probably have time to tour in april, may and possibly june either way.

Obsidian: “... Some people, at least, will call us sellouts, but people saying those things are usually people who have an underground band themselves but make a living from selling hot dogs at a gas station. I think it’s less of a sellout to play in the Eurovision than to sell hot dogs.”

This is such a fucking ridiculous statement. And I like KoK, but... Eurovision? Wtf? :lol:

Yeah for now the only europeen summer festival that has announced Hypocrisy is the Summer Breeze (it's in the middle of august)

well then they should be booked for a N-A headlining tour for April-May b4 they are offered timeslots in other festivals!!! :p

get Abigail Williamas as the main supporting act, they should have a new album out by then :D

Hybridwar : keep us informed