random chat thread

^Nice

Anyways, since this is a random chat thread, i might as well bring up a somewhat pressing issue. What the hell happened to Shamateur? I'm sure most of you have noticed his disappearance on this forum, as he hasn't posted since June, but shit, hopefully he didn't die. I donno maybe i missed something but it doesn't seem right that he is not here. He was by far the most active poster on this sub-forum for years and you would expect him to be most active at this time, the era of ATOED. Maybe he died, maybe he gave up on Hypocrisy while waiting for ATOED(though unlikely bc he was the biggest hypo fan ever), maybe it was something else. Either way, he shall be missed.

I should buy a new computer mouse. This current started to do double clicks spontaneously which can be annoying.

Oh, and weather is getting better. It's +1 °C atm and it's getting colder. Should be -1°C tomorrow and perhaps we will get some snow before the weekend. Next week apparently will be hoar.

Trivial matters, I know but perhaps less wearing than rocket science. :p

Lumi sent me an mp a couple of weeks ago, shes fine

Shamateur said a lot of things, some of em being understandable, some others, not quite
Probably Shamateur is blasting the new Hypocrisy in some cabin or apartment. If he doesn't have internet connection atm then he certainly is blasting ATOED every day to avoid boredom. Or not if he even doesn't know ATOED is out.

minus 7 here, and starting in a couple of hours..a fucking snowstorm fury that should unleash winds of 90 KMH and deliver 40 cm of accumulated snow

going back home from work will be a fight

oh not that much man, 2 years ago we had one HELL of a snowstorm, 70cm of snow in 12 hours, sustained winds of 80 kph and more

Dude I got out around 9pm to get a beer at the store, its a 5 minutes walk at most, it took me more than 30 minutes, I was downtown and the snow was so think that I couldnt see any sign of civilisation around me and I had to stop in EVERY garage because I couldnt breathe anymore.

Now that was something

man thats really extreme... global warming you know hahahaha

here the sun is burning people

hahaha great spot

btw today plays Venom... almost their remains!! :lol: i'll go for some beers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking snow over in the states, i work for a worldwide company (no i'm not gonna name it). And caus of the snow storms that are happening over the US we had to cover their job. Fucking pain in the bollocks in tell ya!.

I was doing work for 10 hours long which makes your mind go to mush at a certain point and still it requires you to stay fucking focused.

PS: yes it's a deep analyzing job....fuck america and their snow storms.

Im leaving grey-clouded and dark winter-sweden for sub-tropic summer in australia tomorrow for 5-6 weeks (got a bunch of friends living here, outside of brisbane). Hopefully it will be showy, colder & frozen lakes here when I come back but I thought I'd just share my exitement for going to aussie-land with everyone here. :p

I wanted to send an email to the guy, it goes like this

''Hell son, you might as well aim for the top ; Have a queer dressed as Link shoving the nintendo bazook up your arse while give you a powergloved reach around. Now that is some HARDCORE gay-ming''

^:lol:!

I found this while looking for some Giger art, and I knew Ibanez had a few giger sigs, but I've somehow missed out on this one:
gigeribanezsig.jpg

Drool-worthy.