random chat thread

oh ok fair enough, but through what kind of art do you express yourself then?
since you seem to like Giger I'd say you draw, and/or paint?

Yes?

Yeah, drawing is more my kind of thing. Painting is neat too, but I've always preferred using pencils.

i'm just watching some funny videos....

:worship:notworthy:worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's snowing a bit here and -2 °C. Finally more winter-like weather. Next week is going to be cold. Could be-16 °C.

I just listened the debut single of Charred Walls of the Damned called Ghost Town. Pretty good heavy/power metal. Richard Christy is the main composer of the band. Steve DiGiorgio, Tim Owens and Jason Suecof are other members.

I just found out i have a masive love for Virus oO. I was making a best off idea (turned out into all my fav songs) and the whole Virus album just popped on it.

Don't get me wrong i have a huge love for all the Hypocrisy album. But this ones special to me so it seems...And Into The Abyss ....my doorstep into death metal :)

Did anyone ever have the same effect when making a "best off" playlist ?

I just found out i have a masive love for Virus oO. I was making a best off idea (turned out into all my fav songs) and the whole Virus album just popped on it.

Don't get me wrong i have a huge love for all the Hypocrisy album. But this ones special to me so it seems...And Into The Abyss ....my doorstep into death metal :)

Did anyone ever have the same effect when making a "best off" playlist ?

When I tried to make a playlist for their self titled it was pretty much the same yes. :p

of course not
if theres such a tour, it wont be until April 2010, and since Hypo is scheduled to play in all kinds of summer events...

Current situation looks pretty grim

of course not
if theres such a tour, it wont be until April 2010, and since Hypo is scheduled to play in all kinds of summer events...

Current situation looks pretty grim

Not pretty grim from my view: :Smug: Heard that they are trying to get the routing done for the US as we type. And AZ is in for a treat as well! :saint:

You ppl havent been very active on this board lately:loco:
I made this today:
snesko.jpg