random chat thread

I've ordered tickets for the show in gothenburg now, scar symmetry is opening for them. Anyone heard them? Because I havn't heard much of them.

I've ordered tickets for the show in gothenburg now, scar symmetry is opening for them. Anyone heard them? Because I havn't heard much of them.

I don't like the clean-vocalist of that band. :puke:
Their former singer is now in miseration, so they got 2 new ones.
One for the clean parts and one for harsh vocals.

Christ does no one keep up to date with metal bands these days ?

Scar symmetry's vocalist is/was also part of; Incapacity, Solar Dawn,Torchbearer, Quest of Aidance, Miseration, Syconaut, Angel Blake, Carnalized, Unmoored, Solution .45, The Few Against Many, Jarawynja, Nuclear Blast Allstars,

Many of those bands are actually brutal as fuck. And just for the clearification he also sang for the first Miseration album which was released in 2007 if my memory doesn't fail me.

Anyhooooooooooooo i seem to have managed to be able to go to hypocrisy in 2/3 months JAY! :D. Only one show unfortunate but i'm still happy as fuck.

Scar Symmetry allways sucked imo.I never understood why so many people like them.Oh well,thats just me I guess.

i've already got two tickets for their shows in cologne and aschaffenburg. i'll most definetely go to summerbreeze, too. which makes 2+1, 0+3, 4-1 or 3. bam

This.
They overused the clean vocals in the the one before their latest... and the latest itself is just bad.

Saw them between behemoth and disbelief, during the clean parts it was silent as shit and nobody was moving. Didn't really fit.

So I listened to some scar symmetry songs and I didn't like it at all. To bad, thought I was going to get to see two really great bands. :p

After like two months of rain and shitty weather: SNOW!!

DSC02128-1.jpg

:D

i've already got two tickets for their shows in cologne and aschaffenburg. i'll most definetely go to summerbreeze, too. which makes 2+1, 0+3, 4-1 or 3. bam

Maybe I'll see you in Cologne :headbang:

And I also need to get my tickets for the show in Eindhoven (NL).

that's gonna be Hypocrisy 2 times in 4 days :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I saw suck suckmetry opening for behemoth in stockholm and don't get why this in flameish growl/clean vocal shit is getting so big in metal and beyond. Its annoying as fuck IMO.

That´s been big ever since Fear Factory´s release of Soul Of A New Machine....

Anyways open your mind is what i say , there are loads of bands that do it correctly. :::

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my train ticket from Göteborg to Stockholm, so that means that I will be seeing Hypocrisy at least 3 times on this tour : Berlin (got everything sorted for that one), Göteborg and Stockholm (just need to get plain tickets now), and all of this for under 150€ (with all the flights, bus/train tickets, concert tickets, and places to sleep) from where I live in the UK.

Might try and see them in Hamburg too, and I am hoping too see them at a summer festival (I will be at Hellfest and Graspop normally)

Can't wait!!!!