hahahaha

last night was great... a lot of beers and the most important thing... ENTOMBED

hs6ssy.jpg

k1ook5.jpg

fuckin face!! :lol: :kickass:

awesome show and excelent people, very humble!! :worship:

long live ENTOMBED!!!

i'm like this with the devil!!!!!!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

well... Agalloch is the kind of band that is too dificult to see alive here, you know...

now i'm jelous on you hahahahaha

Btw, random question:
Any of you ever been at Hellfest in France? Seems like an epic festival, their line-up for 2010 already looks badass.

I have been going there since the first one in 2006, my favorite festival !

Here are the first bands for next year :
bands.gif

Looking quite good for now, I am going to see if I can do anything to help Hypocrisy get on there!! That would be Ace, had so much fun with Peter there last summer, getting drunk on absinth :D

I am trying to get to Parlby next month on a roadtrip as I will be in Sweden (Stockholm) for the first time, just need to find a car to rent or something :headbang:

That Hellfest lineup looks quite good. Some awesome bands there but some are bit so and so.

Gotta break the ice and ask this perhaps bit dull question. How's the weather? :p

Weather's been quite rotten here for 2 weeks now. It's been mild and raining a lot so obviously it's been dark and wet. It should get colder this week and perhaps we will get some snow here too but some forecasts are predicting that weather won't get cold enough and it will be raining instead of snowing. Probably this blasted weather won't really change anytime soon and I'm already bored of it. Hopefully winter arrives before x-mas but I'm not holding my breath.

Weather sucks these days.Its snowing in my hometown but in the city its just windy and rainy.
This looks like one of those ``we dont know what to talk about so we will talk about the weather``

Anyway,I just dicovered I have an exam on 31st December:lol:

Exams suck.

And the weather sucks too. :p

Anyway, I was expecting a bit more from Hellfest's last band announcement... I still dig the lineup, though. 2010 is gonna be epic, if I can afford it all. Sweden in march to see Hypocrisy, Inferno in april, and then Hellfest in june. :D

It's blueballing cold in ireland right now. Last few days we've seen the same storm as in the UK. Allmost slipped when i walked home this night...

Anyways i'm uncertain if i can make februarie for Hypocrisy :( work being pain the ass n such...

Weather is quite bad here too (next to Birmingham, UK), got a bad cold last week and couldn't go out all week...

And for the Hellfest, there are still more than 50 bands to be announced, and 2 of the main headliners.

And I will be flying to Berlin and Stockholm at least to see Hypo next year, really can't wait !!! Might try to get to Gothenburg, Hamburg and France too if I can afford it/get tickets and stuff

weather sucks here also... but opposite of you this year didn't rain too much and now comes summer, ridiculously hot

btw i like the headliners, a lot!... not so interested in godflesh but who cares... asphyx (!!!!!), candlemass, ihsahn, necrophagist, ulver (!!!!!!!), atheist (!!!!!!), behemoth, bloodbath, general surgery (!!!!), suffocation, tankard and so on...

OH! how can i forget the MOST important!!!!...... ENSIFER... OH NONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!

:lol:

heh Hypo fans, whats new under the sun? (or should I say, under the clouds cuz, shitty weather)

At the moment it seems like I'll visit summerbreeze-festival again next year.
Some pretty good bands announced.

behemoth
dark funeral
dark tranquillity
hypocrisy
obituary

and some other stuff i lack interest in :p