random chat thread

hi there Lisa

so you are a great Hypocrisy fan? Since when? any prefered songs/albums?

and also can you explain to me whats the diff between a meticulous vagina and a standard one? thanks :)

I wouldn't consider myself to be a 'great' fan simply because I'm not familiar enough with the band. The albums I've listened to the most are 'The Final Chapter', 'The Arrival', and 'Virus'. Of those, 'The Arrival' is probably my favorite. I've been listening to the band off and on since 2007. I am anxious to get the new album, so hopefully I'll get my hands on it soon.

A meticulous vag is rigorous and scrupulous, where as a standard one is sloppy and careless.

Actually, 'Meticulous Invagination' has nothing to do with my vag. It's one of Aborted's song titles. I suggest you watch the video on Youtube if you're curious. ;)

I know hun I remembered that track from Goremageddon, I was just fooling around a bit ;)

byt the way if you like aborted they will release a new album soon named CORONARY RECONSTRUCTION and the band has a lot of new members including KEN SORCERON (leader of Abigail Williams)

Heard a tune and it was cool

Hey all. Finally registered here. Anyone getting little bit drvnk today except me?

Everyone remember that there are no girls on internet! :)

not today, tomorrow

oh yeah, going to a gig and bought meself a nice Johnnie Walker green label scotch bottle

this fucker is worth 60 bucks for 750 ml, it outta be good as FUCK

welcome btw, tell us a bit about you

I know hun I remembered that track from Goremageddon, I was just fooling around a bit ;)

byt the way if you like aborted they will release a new album soon named CORONARY RECONSTRUCTION and the band has a lot of new members including KEN SORCERON (leader of Abigail Williams)

Heard a tune and it was cool

I'm already on it. ;) I ordered my evidence package last week. The new material sounds good - much better than their previous album.

Anywho, I cannot wait to get off of work. I only have one more day of waking up at 5 am. Next week my schedule will change to 10:30 am to 7 pm. Yay!

The only thing I am not looking forward to is my boyfriend's snoring. Haha.

not today, tomorrow

oh yeah, going to a gig and bought meself a nice Johnnie Walker green label scotch bottle

this fucker is worth 60 bucks for 750 ml, it outta be good as FUCK

welcome btw, tell us a bit about you

Man that sounds tasty. What gig is it btw?

I have for tomorrow 0,5l 80% so gonna be good new year. The problem is that it wont blend so well, and the alcohol sunks down pretty fast in the drink.

Well uh, i suck things like this. I'm 17, from Finland and I play guitar/bass and sing. And I just ate youghurt. Enough? :D

me neither Ive only tasted common read label so far but cant wait for the green one!

we also happen to have quality beer and so many wine bottles that we could fill 10 cellars

me neither Ive only tasted common red label so far but cant wait for the green one!

we also happen to have quality beer and so many wine bottles that we could fill 10 cellars

this is going to be one night to remember, thing is, we are prolly not gonna remember SHIT

:p

oh and btw

HAPPY NEW YEAR HYPO FANS

may we all get together one day and get nasty in the process :Smokedev:

Happy and heavy new year you hypocrites. May it bring lot of good metal albums and prosperity to all of us. :kickass:

And now some beer and whiskey.

Happy new year everyone! I'm going to get smashed!! Can't wait. :D I plan on playing beer pong, pool, and air hockey. :kickass: