random chat thread

In_Confidence - Haha. I bet! Now a days it doesn't even take a religious person to be shocked by metal music. People are scared of almost anything different...

It's fucking irritating sometimes, but just as much fun. Hope it makes sense?

People don't wanna leave their kids at my place cos I listen to Metal :lol: Suits me fine. Don't have kids driving me crazy when I wanna relax.

And get called a devil's child cos of having tattoos :devil: Fucking hilarious!

euh lucky bastard. Mom's friend left her 6 years old kid with me, and he was a pain in the ass, I played some death metal for him, he was silent for a while and I thought it work, and few minutes after I stopped the music he said sth like " Could you play the music of the beast again please, I love it."

In_Confidence - Haha. I bet! Now a days it doesn't even take a religious person to be shocked by metal music. People are scared of almost anything different...

It's fucking irritating sometimes, but just as much fun. Hope it makes sense?

People don't wanna leave their kids at my place cos I listen to Metal :lol: Suits me fine. Don't have kids driving me crazy when I wanna relax.

Are you ppl living in rather conservative and religious countries? Here where I live it's only the elderly people and those who belong to some religious cult who still get shocked by metal music. Even those who don't like metal aren't scared of it, they just don't really care about it. Actually some religious musicians organized a religious metal concert before christmas. I wasn't there but I have read about it.

my tatts are really politically correct. Zombie arm full sleeve, upside down crosses...demon raping a whore, among others...name it :)

see for yourselves

DSC_9150.jpg

Haha,where are you from?I live in the country where metal isnt a very popular genre(I dont count bunch of Norther,COB and BFMV scene kids) but I never had any problems cause of the music i listen to.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone being even remotely shocked or scared of metalheads or metal music. Sounds like fun, though, being able to scare the hell out of people only by blasting some metal :p

Have you ever seen those videos on YouTube that play songs of gay bands (like Trivium) and do alternate lyrics with funny pictures?

Today I was listening to Pain and I realized that you could easily do one of those videos with Dancing With The Dead.... sounds very much like "Dancing with a dick"

Wouldn't call it problems as much as irritations...unless you walk into a 'Boer musiek' club with your black clothing etc on. Then you may have some problems...

HEXWIND - At least you made a convert out of the young one:worship:

Oh btw I live in South Africa. Christianity is huge here...but as long as they stay away with their religious BS, it fine. Like to freak them out though...it's SO MUCH FUN:heh:

Can't post attachments...will have to get the link for my tattoo.
What do you guys think about a back piece with Oden and Thor on either side of a rune stone for King Olav and at the top Valhalla, Oden's Hall?

Rune will be in the middle bottom and then Oden and Thor as I said on either side. All this will be in the foreground...In the back ground will be Valhalla and maybe some Valkyries or something like that.

depends on the sense of the question

- you wanna know whats the drawing about
- Or what this drawing represents for me?

btw it has been taken from an Hypocrisy shirt, slightly modified to fit a leg

In between lol, is there a metaphor in the drawing like it represents good and evil for example? Not what it represents to you coz it's personal i think ;)
I like tattoos but I don't think they are for me, I'm always afraid to get one a then regret it coz I simply don't like it after, say ten years.

:kickass:
In between lol, is there a metaphor in the drawing like it represents good and evil for example? Not what it represents to you coz it's personal i think ;)
I like tattoos but I don't think they are for me, I'm always afraid to get one a then regret it coz I simply don't like it after, say ten years.

lets just say...Im a good guy but I like to wear the face of evil. This tatt is really trash and not politically correct, as you can see its a demon raping a christian girl, you cannot see her crucifix torn appart on the pic. This said, of course I despise everything about rape and this kind of shit, but I dont know..I like shocking people big time I guess.

and I despise religion. So I guess yeah, thats about it.

it took 5 hours to make, quite fast.

My zombie right full sleeve has rtaken 22 hours to do so far and its not completely done yet

I already have stated my left arm, done 4-5 hours on it so far...I also have the hypo tatt on my right leg (2 hours and a half work) and another one on my upper back/neck which took 3 hours and a half.

I like to suffer.
and Im always drinking while being tattoed :headbang: :kickass:

Man i swear to god ...there is too much shit getting in my way constantly for me getting my tat. Already got the prototype drawing done on it and i know where i want it ... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/Fear_of_a_Factory/DSC00829.jpg

Just need to get the time and the money. BTW according to your own words what does it feel like to get tattoo'd? In no way am i afraid of pain (in fact i laugh at it), just want to get the idea for it. Some people describe it as someone giving you a burning niple twist all the time....

I dont know if Im the only unconditional fan of NoFX around here, but DAMN, relatively new tune COKIE THE CLOWN is so good, and the lyrics LOL

All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox
Show him a warm welcome, let's get some applause

Greetings all, hello
Welcome to my show
I'm sure you'll have fun
Watching me juggle
8 balls at one time
I'm no fucking mime
I play practical jokes
This squirting flower
That wasn't flour
That blew up your nose
It's my special blend
Of Ex, Coke and K
You should be okay
In several hours

He's got oversized shoes, and ill fitting clothes
That is real blood dripping from his fake red nose

I'm Cokie the Clown
I will trip you down
Those 12 giant steps
I brought you all presents
Against good judgment
But being a good host
You all have been dosed
The kettle corn’s been laced
The fudge has been lined
You're having a great time
But you might not recall
From rohypnol
In the lemonade
Cokie homemade

He's the happiest clown with the biggest frown
He's Cokie the Clown

BTW according to your own words what does it feel like to get tattoo'd?...

When the linework is being done, it feels like being cut with a razorblade constantly. When the rest gets done, not really sore except here and there, like at the top of your ribs. That's how it was for me thus far. Don't mind it though. It is awesome.

:kickass:

lets just say...Im a good guy but I like to wear the face of evil. This tatt is really trash and not politically correct, as you can see its a demon raping a christian girl, you cannot see her crucifix torn appart on the pic. This said, of course I despise everything about rape and this kind of shit, but I dont know..I like shocking people big time I guess.

and I despise religion. So I guess yeah, thats about it.

it took 5 hours to make, quite fast.

My zombie right full sleeve has rtaken 22 hours to do so far and its not completely done yet

I already have stated my left arm, done 4-5 hours on it so far...I also have the hypo tatt on my right leg (2 hours and a half work) and another one on my upper back/neck which took 3 hours and a half.

I like to suffer.
and Im always drinking while being tattoed :headbang: :kickass:
aha so you are a tattoo fan ! That sounds great as long as it still mean something to you ;)

We went to "Rock N Roll Ribs" last night for dinner.... For those who dont know, Nicko Mcbrain of Iron Maiden recently opened up a BBQ restaurant.

The food was really good and as soon as we walked in, we saw Nicko hanging shit on the walls :lol: :headbang: