random chat thread

If you some day will turn into christianity (or some other religion) you're gonna regret those. :p

if I do that one day it'll be only to corrupt them from the inside :heh:
no really, from my point of view, it is clear for me that christianity has caused more suffering than helped people through the ages. I can understand why some persons are drawn to it, needing to add spirituality to their lives and actually using it well to help the society, but overall as an institution, it has left a black mark on the face of the Earth, and although it is currently struggling for its very existence, it still causes damages, like the pope Benoit XVI claiming that the useage of condoms actually helped spread the aids instead of preventing it? WTF?? THISD IS CALLED GENOCIDE to say such things when a whole nation which overall lacks culture listens to this blabbering! So no, I will never join them, besides, Im an atheist, a scientist to my very core, although everything metaphysical fascinates me.

good morning btw :p

it has left a black mark on the face of the Earth

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm realising that as well. I have heard people judge and condem my friends and they wouldn't even know them...Really crap. Guess there is some good in it (Christianity) though, but that is few and far in between...

have you people heard of the high ranked clergy guy in Brasil that condemned a very young girl (like 10 or 11?) to be banned from christianity after she asked to be aborted.
She fell pregnant after her father raped her.

According to christianity, she is a sinner

I swear, I would slay them all, after slow torture.
They would personally feel, all of em, one by one, the 2000 years of suffering their fucking church caused to humanity

They would implore the mercy of a God that has long forsaken them, and I would feed on their cries. never to be satieted

Lately, whenever someone mentions religion, this song gets stuck in my head:

You call yourself a god
I call you a liar
I'll take your crucifix and stab it straight through your heart
Reclaim my past, don't need no sympathy
I only wanna be me and not live in your religious fantasy world

Brainwash the weak
Steal all you can steal
Defenceless minds of the dumber kind
The church is working overtime

The book of lies becomes alive again
Translated, twisted, read between the lines
The ancient book is still alive
And now they can not tell the truth from lies

Needless to say, I agree with Peter on this subject. :p

have you people heard of the high ranked clergy guy in Brasil that condemned a very young girl (like 10 or 11?) to be banned from christianity after she asked to be aborted.
She fell pregnant after her father raped her.

This reminds me on one radical monach here.He said that instead of killing their children,mothers can bring them in the monastery so he could take care of them and raise them in a trve christian spirit.:lol:Thanx god nobody takes him srsly.

my tatts are really politically correct. Zombie arm full sleeve, upside down crosses...demon raping a whore, among others...name it :)

see for yourselves

DSC_9150.jpg

This is a badass tattoo! Christianity disgusts me.

Anywho, speaking of tattoos, I have three, but this one is my most recent:

l_3a8e70053e0c47ab8b781abc04d3df42.jpg

cool a mummy!!!

and you are cute, you remind me of Melissa, one of my ex gf

teehee

Thanks!

And that's kind of weird because my name is Lisa and her name is Me-Lissa. :p

In other news, I'm currently salivating over maui melon mint Orbit gum. Haha.

well everything makes sense now ;p

currently at work trying to NOT lose my cool at all this incredible display of incompetency surrounding me

thank goat I have Hate Eternal coming out of my speakers

no really, from my point of view, it is clear for me that christianity has caused more suffering than helped people through the ages. I can understand why some persons are drawn to it, needing to add spirituality to their lives and actually using it well to help the society, but overall as an institution, it has left a black mark on the face of the Earth, and although it is currently struggling for its very existence, it still causes damages, like the pope Benoit XVI claiming that the useage of condoms actually helped spread the aids instead of preventing it? WTF?? THISD IS CALLED GENOCIDE to say such things when a whole nation which overall lacks culture listens to this blabbering! So no, I will never join them, besides, Im an atheist, a scientist to my very core, although everything metaphysical fascinates me.

good morning btw :p
Indeed. I oppose every religion except buddhism (which I don't really support but I don't oppose it either). I'm also atheist but not because I'm a metalhead but because I think it's common sense. I especially detest preaching but I think that us atheists shouldn't impose our way of life either if that's unwanted. So that's why I don't really "preach" my atheism. Too bad many religious people tend to do that. I wouldn't set a church on fire either 'cause that creates unnecessary conflicts and it's not very mature either.

^^LOL
Indeed. I oppose every religion except buddhism (which I don't really support but I don't oppose it either). I'm also atheist but not because I'm a metalhead but because I think it's common sense. I especially detest preaching but I think that us atheists shouldn't impose our way of life either if that's unwanted. So that's why I don't really "preach" my atheism. Too bad many religious people tend to do that. I wouldn't set a church on fire either 'cause that creates unnecessary conflicts and it's not very mature either.

+666

I hope my wife doesnt find this board.

:lol:

It is awesome when hot women listen to Metal.
That cleric guy from Brasil should burn in hell! :devil:

Did an assignment once on budhism for school. Can't remeber much except that I enjoyed doing the assignment.

Victorias123 - Gr8 pic :kickass: Know it's a long shot, but any idea where it was taken?