random chat thread

best sauce of all is Garlic sauce, on my pizza, or kebab or shoarma ( is that english? :p It's slices of spiced sheepmeat and then with lots of garlicsauce hmmmmmmm)

Think it's Shwarma...I think.
And yes Garlic sauce is awesome.
Made a pork roast this past weekend. Man was that delicious. Slow cooked for about 5-6 hours in a teryaki sauce, or so the recipe says.

Has anyone had Explosion Sauce? :lol:

My home made stir fry dishes with my satey sauce motherfuckers (i make it hella spicy). People beg me to make my satey sauce all the time :')

Lol merloch, hows the wife and kid btw?

-----------------------

I also drink sriracha or almost

and Im eating a schrimp sauté tonight :headbang:

Yum! Sounds like what we ate last night. My boyfriend fixed shrimp with a little bit of sriracha with garlic and butter. It was delicious! Mm.

I could talk about food all day. Heh.

Ugh. Workforce Management just changed my schedule for the day AGAIN. I worked overtime from 9:30 am to 10:30 am. My first break wasn't until 12:30. Then, for some RETARDED reason, my lunch and afternoon break got moved up. I go on lunch at 1:15. WTF! A half hour between my 'morning' and lunch break? Then my afternoon break is at 4:15, so I'll have from 4:30 'till 7:00 on the phone. Stupid. To add to it, there is people training from 12:00 to 2:00, and that's when I have most of my off the phone time. I like my job a lot, but when my schedule is so janky, it makes the day go by so SLOOOOOW. I'm ready to punch Workforce Management in the uterus.

Ugh. Workforce Management just changed my schedule for the day AGAIN. I worked overtime from 9:30 am to 10:30 am. My first break wasn't until 12:30. Then, for some RETARDED reason, my lunch and afternoon break got moved up. I go on lunch at 1:15. WTF! A half hour between my 'morning' and lunch break? Then my afternoon break is at 4:15, so I'll have from 4:30 'till 7:00 on the phone. Stupid. To add to it, there is people training from 12:00 to 2:00, and that's when I have most of my off the phone time. I like my job a lot, but when my schedule is so janky, it makes the day go by so SLOOOOOW. I'm ready to punch Workforce Management in the uterus.

I used to have the same issue with my job. Now i'm not awnsering phone calls for my job any more. I do know your pain :( feel sorry for you. And like hybrid said , you sound like you need a beer.

sounds like everybody got a shitty day at work today

Hell Im too high right now so Im just gonna copy paste whatI posted on the CC forums :

Im currently pissed at work

yanno when you are convinced at 100% that your department is BY FAR one of the most steady, productive and efficient department in the whole company, then you and your collegue are blamed for stuff that has NOTHING to do with us cuz apparantely we spend to much time talking.

Ok, we do talk about stuff thats not related to work sometimes.
Sometimes when Im waiting for a broker/manufacturer or whatever to call me back I browse the web a bit (I'd be a complete moron to deny it here). But FUCK OFF, we deliver, we fucking do.

if they wanna give us the responsabilty of being scapegoats for all the probs of other deps, well they better pay, handsomly.

Jesus christ, I am a big/long time fan of Dark Tranquillity but their riffing style is just getting out of control. They are progressively sliding into the gay chugga chug stop n go metalcore gaydom riffs. Fuck this new song.

I had been trying to deny it for a while. I loved Damage Done and the next couple albums after it got a bit worse, but still had some good songs. It seems like every song has to have some fucking queer chugging palm muted riff in it now ....

Haven is still their masterpiece. Damage Done still had the same feeling in it but you could hear it go in the wrong direction at that point. They aren't a bad band. But to say they kept going on a steady line of what they once were...nah.

BTW: did anybody ever check out the band In Mourning ? I recently check their latest album, and damn that's some impressive shit O_O

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glefRdo3zag&feature=related[/ame]

Don't judge it untill you hear the vocals...

can you recommend me some album of dark tranquility?? they are well known and i've listened to a few songs but you know...