random chat thread

Ugh my head.... a full bottle of jack and half a bottle of jim (store was out of jack)... Happy new years everybody.... may your hang over be as brutal as mine today

Bit of a hangover here. i drank mostly beer but also some Jack and The Macallan. I ate snacks and other food quite a lot so that lessened the impact.

Ahhh what a way to start a new decade.... One of my favourite bands released their new album today :). And what a pure beauty it is indeed.

For days now weather's been great. 20 cm of snow and also plenty of it on branches so this looks like a winter wonderland. Last night temperature dropped down to -25°C. :O

New Years Eve my boyfriend and I went out this bar in Ames and completely took it over. I'm sure everyone there hated us. Haha. I had four or five different noise makers I kept clanking even before the new year. Also, I was shouting at my friend, Jesse, across the room and screaming various things in a 'metal' voice. It was good times. Then, Saturday night I drank a 12 pack of Blue Moon and vomitted after playing Guitar Hero and getting dizzy. Great way to begin the New Year! :D

A bit like us driving past the church close to were we lived and blaring Metal to all the religious ones... The shocked looks on their faces was awesome!

Haha. I bet! Now a days it doesn't even take a religious person to be shocked by metal music. People are scared of almost anything different.

In_Confidence - Haha. I bet! Now a days it doesn't even take a religious person to be shocked by metal music. People are scared of almost anything different...

It's fucking irritating sometimes, but just as much fun. Hope it makes sense?

People don't wanna leave their kids at my place cos I listen to Metal :lol: Suits me fine. Don't have kids driving me crazy when I wanna relax.

And get called a devil's child cos of having tattoos :devil: Fucking hilarious!

In_Confidence - Haha. I bet! Now a days it doesn't even take a religious person to be shocked by metal music. People are scared of almost anything different...

It's fucking irritating sometimes, but just as much fun. Hope it makes sense?

People don't wanna leave their kids at my place cos I listen to Metal :lol: Suits me fine. Don't have kids driving me crazy when I wanna relax.

And get called a devil's child cos of having tattoos :devil: Fucking hilarious!

Indeed it does.

I'm not a fan of kids, so anything that deters them from me is ideal. :lol:

At least you're recognized as 'the devil's child'. Some guy at my work thought I looked Egyptian because of my eyeliner and scorpion necklace. Idiot. Also, some chick walked past my desk yesterday and said, "scary" after seeing my Behemoth background on my computer. I didn't bother to say anything.

. Also, some chick walked past my desk yesterday and said, "scary" after seeing my Behemoth background on my computer. I didn't bother to say anything.

Somebody at work thought my background of Hypocrisy was interesting when i was away form my desk. Just got the front cover of Virus spread over 2 screens :')

and PS: WOOHOOO SNOW ...Ireland is tipping on it's head and tomorrow the whole city will be one big vast white disasterplace. Already counted 5 abondend cars on the way home.

Just wonderful. We have ANOTHER blizzard occuring outside, the worst of which happening during the time I'm scheduled to go home. My car drives shitty in the snow. I miss my Buick! Wish me luck. Haha

if tattoos are evil, I am the Dark Prince himself
:lol::lol::lol:

Got a reaper tatooed on my right side. Will try put it up or give you the link to were it is. Working on a Viking themed back piece, but may still be a while for that one.

- Some guy at my work thought I looked Egyptian because of my eyeliner and scorpion necklace. - Yes...Idiot. Some people should rather not say anything. guess he was trying to make conversation or something?

Got a pic of Thor on my background at work. Pretty cool. One at home of Opeth and another of Amon Amarth.

Listened to Hypocrisy again last night...Man I wanna see them live one day!