random chat thread

Dark Funerals SS

ST1385_img.jpg

Dark Funerals LS

CL1353_img.jpg

Win. I want that longsleeve so fucking badly. :p

The party didn't happen. I spent my night loading music onto my new Zune. Tomorrow I don't work, so I'm going to make up for it tonight. Hehe.

*sigh* It's snowing...AGAIN. I need to move to someplace tropical.

still smells like spring coming here, ok its colder today but no real snow since...2 weeks?
oh, I also dont work tomorrow, as usual on Saturdays, so looking for a party myself, even though Im booked tomorrow

Oh and on Sunday Im gonna see my sis...she told me lately that she was pregnant again! (l)

Guillaume is gonna have a lil sis or bro, and Im going to be an uncle again!

congratulations men!

a new child is always great in a family..... as nephew you know hahahaha

just kidding

Don't know whether you guys are into 1349, but just read on their website - www.legion1349.com - they are releasing a new album in April of this year.

They will be touring North America with Cannibal Corpse, Skeletonwitch and Lecherous Nocturne.

Congrats on the new addition to your family Simon! Make sure he/she grows up Metal!

ahahaha Dib!
thx everybody

and yeah I was aware about 1349 and Frost releasing anew album, last one was shitty in my opinion though, will see.

and pretty interesting tour indeed

I would love to see 1349 live. I'll probably end up leaving after they play their set. I don't care to see Skeletonwitch or Cannibal Corpse. Bleh.

Cannibal Corpse is an amazing band, BUT I admit live, they are kind of boring

Very static on the stage, they say the same crap year after year...

''This one is dedicated to all the ladies in the place, the songs called FUCKED WITH A KNIFE''

or

''I think theres blood coming out of my cock'' then they start I cum blood.

I saw them live twice...once in 1994 and once in 2009 :p

both time they said this, with a 15 years gap between the shows. Care to innovate or something...? lol

oh and both time Paul SUCKED at drumming, trainwreck.

When it comes to legendary brutal DM live, Suffocation *>>> Cannibal Corpse, even though I like the new stuff from CC more than Suffo's

Speaking of Cannibal Corpse. I heard for they're upcoming tour they're gonna have some sort of meet-and-greet packages available. That would have been nice but I already met them on last years Mayhemfest tour! :heh:

I dig Suffocation. I saw them live in New York last summer at Summer Slaughter. They were good live, but my boyfriend at the time decided we had to leave in the middle of their set. Ugh. I really wanted to see 'Abomination Reborn' live.

still smells like spring coming here, ok its colder today but no real snow since...2 weeks?
oh, I also dont work tomorrow, as usual on Saturdays, so looking for a party myself, even though Im booked tomorrow

Oh and on Sunday Im gonna see my sis...she told me lately that she was pregnant again! (l)

Guillaume is gonna have a lil sis or bro, and Im going to be an uncle again!

Nice man, my sister is actually pregnant to, first time I'll be uncle. :loco: Hope it will work out good.

but my boyfriend at the time decided we had to leave in the middle of their set. Ugh.
That's kak about your boyfriend doing that. Why didn't you go home with a cab or something?

hybridwar - Never mind meeting the bands. I would love to just see them live at least.

Congrats Cesse on becoming an uncle. If he/she visits you give the kid lots and lots of sugar just before he/she goes home...:heh: