random chat thread

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA

Rose Funeral = FAIL

Removing your shirt b4 starting to threaten people. epic

anyway, many people have acted like total DICKS.

- putting such a band with Nile + Krisiun and Immolation wasnt a good idea, it would have been better to keep the bill at 3 bands instead of adding em

- Playing UNO in front of a band is moronic, even though you dont like the band, thats clearly retarded. (its fucking funny though, I could end up doing that if I was drunk...you know :p)

- Do I need to tell you how badly Rose Funeral ascended to a ''beyond douchebag status?'' lolzor I say

Yeah this Rose Funeral thing is fucked up! Not the kid's fault their music sucks! They should've NEVER even been on the tour.

That kid should get a reward for that!:worship:

Tomatoes work wonders...Maybe a cabbage or two.

Er.

I hate workforce management. They have my schedule all twacked out. I start at 9:30 am, then my lunch is at 12:00, with NO morning break...Then I have my first 'break' at 2:15...then training from 2:30 to 3:30...THEN my afternoon break is at 4:15 and I don't get off work until 7:00 pm.

Supernova
Don't you want to make your own baby? :D
080428kidshowaboutno.jpg

condoms-please-dont-forget-them-demotivational-poster.jpg

wow it has been snowing for 2 days!

10 cm fell and theres at least 5 more to come this weekend.

ok usually for this region that would be neglectable but it we had no snow for at least a month b4....its annoying :p

oh and Im wearing my Dark Funeral long sleeve which I just received :D

Need to get work shirts soon. Thinkning of getting the Behemoth one you got Supernova.

Seen some Opeth t-shirts tha I really really want to get.

Any plans 4 the weekend guys and girls?

not only is the workshirt awesome looking, its also quality, not some cheap ass workshirt -
That IS good to know. Have to say that most of my band merch I have bought online have been good quality...Never been dissapointed in something I bought...Looking to frame my Amon Amarth posters I got when I orderd my stuff.

well... this is not about metal you know, and i don't know how the thing is taken by the press and media in general around the world, but Saturday, 3:30 am a masive earthquake hits Chile, where i live

the magnitude was 8,8!!! for something like 3 minutes, and its in position 5 on the most powerful ever recorded!! i knew this only this morning, you know, without light... no news

tsunamis on the central-south region, a lot of deaths, 2 whole towns on the ground ... luckly here my family is ok and nothing but books and cds on the floor and broken glasses... nothing important

now i have light (of course, also internet) and telephone again and family in other cities are ok

for me was very weird... i was drunk with my sister, brother and a lot of friends so, you know... light posts, cars, trees moving from side to side was crazy... but alcohol helped me to take the situation very well!!! hahahahaha :kickass::kickass::kickass:

obviously not all the people can tell a funny or sweet history... specially in the central-south of the country, 2 regions were very devastated... here some photos

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/02/earthquake_in_chile.html
http://www.elpais.com/fotogaleria/Fuerte/terremoto/Chile/elpgal/20100227elpepuint_1/Zes/1

i don't want to make you cry or sad hahaha you know, but i find this a very interesting thing... some photos are amazing

That sucks man... Had a "big" disaster near my place in France too, that Xynthia storm, the village where my family lives kind of went through it, just a power cut during the night from saturday to sunday, but all around is has been very bad (a house ended up in the ocean, boats in peoples gardens, a water dam (not sure of the word, wiki says "Dike") broke and about 30 people died).

All of this reminds me of the film "The day after tomorrow"...