random chat thread

Sounds like u started to party a little early for St. Patricks Day? ? :kickass:

Been there man! Many times before!!!!!!!!!! :zombie:

I joined the gym last week. Lucky me. I worked out last night like a motherfucker and I am feeling it today. Tonight I go back to meet with my personal trainer. And, later this week I'm starting my nutrition class, which is mostly paid for by work.

Here's to good health :kickass:

The hardest part is not drinking. Lol.

Close to recieving some stuff I ordered a while back...
Hypocrisy - A Taste Of Extreme Divinity
Borknagar - Universal
Mjolnir pendant - Been waiting a long time for this one.

I joined the gym last week. Lucky me. I worked out last night like a motherfucker and I am feeling it today. Tonight I go back to meet with my personal trainer. And, later this week I'm starting my nutrition class, which is mostly paid for by work.

A diet?I lost 33 kg in 2008 (i had 85 kg when I started and now I have 52) so I know how hard that can be :erk:

A diet?I lost 33 kg in 2008 (i had 85 kg when I started and now I have 52) so I know how hard that can be :erk:

Yes indeed.

I'm trying to stray away from the term 'diet'. I am working to lose weight, but ultimately I want to be be a fit person all around, and not just lose a couple of pounds. :)

Yes indeed.

I'm trying to stray away from the term 'diet'. I am working to lose weight, but ultimately I want to be be a fit person all around, and not just lose a couple of pounds. :)

Yeah I'm trying that too, for about 3 years now, but not much succes here haha.

Hope you have more discipline than me!!

even-if-you-hate-everything-no-one-hates-hula-hoops.jpg

Is it just me or the guitar solo in this song sounds like a totally different instrument? Did they use a guitar synthesizer to achieve that sound?

Anyhow, awesome solo by Holma, brutal vocals by Peter and killer blasts by Horgh.

Sup guys, still alive here ^^.

And nymslm, it's the same tone as throughout the whole song, maybe slightly adjusted with an eq to ramp up the high's n mids. The other thing you are hearing is a overlayed synth during that song.

Suffocation next wednesday on mah fucking birthday *Rawk rawk rawk rawk*