random chat thread

Doubt that they'll beat Gojira from last year for me ....most energetic gig i have ever whitnissed.... it felt like i was stuck in a old school thrash video....

Their drummer said in an interview that it was the most awesome gig ever for him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3da7S_Zri0&feature=related[/ame]

Suffocation will play at the same venue btw.

ahh, well Gojira are awesome too, but Suffocation's music is a lot more frenzied and they are as tight as anyone could be live, and Frank is an AWESOME ''close to the crowd'' typ of frontman. Not to mention that its DELIGHTFUL to see Terrance shredd on his CS Warlock, as well as watching Mike pounding the drums like his life was depending on it.

If their setlist kills (which should be the case), trust me you'll be fucking eviscerated

of course if you are not such a great fan of Suffo in the first place...you might not enjoy it as much as I usually do.

Suffocation is good live, but not the best I've seen.

Anywho, I just had a caller on the phone upset because we told her there would be a '5 day waiting period before you will receive your STD pay benefits', instead of 'you will not get paid for the first 5 days, so you're really only eligible for 5 weeks, not 6'. Excuse me, what is the difference? Lmao.

Suffocation is good live, but not the best I've seen.

Anywho, I just had a caller on the phone upset because we told her there would be a '5 day waiting period before you will receive your STD pay benefits', instead of 'you will not get paid for the first 5 days, so you're really only eligible for 5 weeks, not 6'. Excuse me, what is the difference? Lmao.

Not to be a dick but I would take it as I had to wait five days before I recieved my first check :loco:

So i'm having a couple of people over this weekend and want to make a pork roast...Any recipes you guys know?

And on a different note...Any one into sports and which type of sports?

Pork roast? Damn that sounds good right now. Might have to break out the barbecue grill since it is Easter weekend!~;)

So i'm having a couple of people over this weekend and want to make a pork roast...Any recipes you guys know?

And on a different note...Any one into sports and which type of sports?

lol, jumping from an idea to an other is an art ;)

about sports, since Im a canadian, I love hockey, but I also happen to LOVE tennis.

oh, and I really like to see naked chicks fighting in mud, especially when they are fighting for me

Naked chicks is gooooooood!!!!
Like sk8boarding myself. Never been one for team sports. Used to like tennis, until this whole shouting/screaming each time they hit the ball started

Well that's cool then. Last time I watched Tennis even the men started with that shit. Just sounds gay. Gay - Gay - Gay...

Did you go to the Winter Olympics?

yeah right, man do you know how LARGE Canada is ? shit happened in my country yeah, some 4500km's away or something.

Where I live, Im closer to Madrid than Vancouver :p

According to Metalzone.gr, Greek extreme metallers SEPTICFLESH are hard at work on material for their new album, tentatively due before the end of the year. The recording process is scheduled to begin mid-summer at the band's own newly built Devasoundz studios in Athens. Once again the orchestral parts will be recorded in Prague under the guidance of Chris Antoniou (CHAOSTAR). This time, the band's effort "is bound to expand its dark and dreamy soundscapes and will be enhanced" by the mixing job of producer PAIN/HYPOCRISY mainman Peter Tägtgren (AMON AMARTH, MARDUK, THERION, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CELTIC FROST, IMMORTAL).

yay :D